Star Wars Rey's parents!

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
Hey I figured out who Rey's parents are.. its Luke and Camie! Her scenes were cut from the SW New Hope movie so she not very known, but here are the deleted scenes..

Rey even looks like her..

Last edited:
Aug 2018
Vancouver
There's no way she's not the child of someone important. She has memories of being trained and abandoned by Luke.

Episode 7 laid a lot out. The fat guy who was keeping an eye on her and had possession of the falcon.

But if she's Luke's daughter he would have known.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
They should make Jabba the Hutt her illegitimate father :D

That would be a hell of a twist. And add nice alien diversity too ;)

Blues63

Dec 2014
Mustafa
The daughter of Luke and Mara Jade? Ren said he saw who her parents were: 'Junk traders who sold her for drinking money...now lying dead in an unmarked grave somewhere on Jakku.' (para.)

Reactions: The Man

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
The daughter of Luke and Mara Jade? Ren said he saw who her parents were: 'Junk traders who sold her for drinking money...now lying dead in an unmarked grave somewhere on Jakku.' (para.)
Which is one of the many reasons The Last Jedi was awful. Rian Johnson took the mystery of Rey's parents and went with the least interesting narrative he could think of.

Blues63

Dec 2014
Mustafa
Which is one of the many reasons The Last Jedi was awful. Rian Johnson took the mystery of Rey's parents and went with the least interesting narrative he could think of.
I agree, it was the worst film of the franchise in my opinion.

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
There's no way she's not the child of someone important. She has memories of being trained and abandoned by Luke. Episode 7 laid a lot out. The fat guy who was keeping an eye on her and had possession of the falcon.

But if she's Luke's daughter he would have known.
Not necessarily.. what if Luke and Camie just had a fling before he goes off to war.

Odd that Camie was important enough to have an action figure, but not important enough to make it into the movie..

Reactions: Ian Jeffrey