State Dept. Official Flagged Hunter Biden's 'Conflict of Interest' in Ukraine

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
George Kent, a career official at the State Department, told House investigators conducting the impeachment inquiry against President Trump that he raised concerns about Hunter Biden's lucrative service on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company -- and confirmed that he had no "direct knowledge" that U.S. aid to Ukraine was ever connected to the opening of a new investigation.

According to a transcript of his Oct. 15 closed-door deposition released Thursday, Kent said that in January or February 2015, he "became aware that Hunter Biden was on the board" of Ukrainian company Burisma Holdings while his father Joe Biden was overseeing Ukraine policy as vice president.

"I did not know that at the time," Kent testified. "And when I was on a call with somebody on the vice president's staff and I cannot recall who it was, just briefing on what was happening into Ukraine, I raised my concerns that I had heard that Hunter Biden was on the board of a company owned by somebody that the U.S. Government had spent money trying to get tens of millions of dollars back, and that could create the perception of a conflict of interest."

After discussing those concerns with Biden's staff, Kent testified, "The message that I recall hearing back was that the Vice President's son Beau was dying of cancer and that there was no further bandwidth to deal with family-related issues at that time."

Another major blow to Adam Schitt's Impeachment Hoax.

Rest assured it is no coincident that on the same day Fox News runs this story, GOP Sens. Ron Johnson and Chuck Grassley are asking Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to release any State Department records related to Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter.

It's been a bad day for the Deep State and it's about to get worse.

Reactions: excalibur
Dec 2014
The Milky Way
MSM tried to spin this too. :lol:

The public hearings start next Wednesday, then Schiff takes Thursday off allowing the MSM all day to spin Wednesday's testimony. Back at work Friday. :zany:

Reactions: John T Ford
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
MSM tried to spin this too. :lol:

The public hearings start next Wednesday, then Schiff takes Thursday off allowing the MSM all day to spin Wednesday's testimony. Back at work Friday. :zany:
The public hearings will be as bad for Adam Schitt as they were for Joe McCarthy.

Feb 2007
In my mind
Oh great! There goes the quip pro quo! Must acquit! So unfair! the Democrats are going down politically because of this!

Yes, someone noted in 2015 that Hunter Biden was on the board of a Ukrainian gas company, and that might not be proper. I hereby pledge to never vote for him or his daddy evah!

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Oh great! There goes the quip pro quo! Must acquit! So unfair! the Democrats are going down politically because of this!

Yes, someone noted in 2015 that Hunter Biden was on the board of a Ukrainian gas company, and that might not be proper. I hereby pledge to never vote for him or his daddy evah!
LOL ....

Your desperation is palpable.

And, yes .... Schitt and company are moving on from Quid Pro Quo .....

I started a thread on that last week.

But, you couldn't see it then and I am sure you can't see it now.

Reactions: jenniel
Feb 2007
In my mind
LOL ....

Your desperation is palpable.

And, yes .... Schitt and company are moving on from Quid Pro Quo .....

I started a thread on that last week.

But, you couldn't see it then and I am sure you can't see it now.
Cool story bro. How's the weather in that alternative universe?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Cool story bro. How's the weather in that alternative universe?
Didn't you say the same thing about the Mueller Report?

I am sure you did, the No Information etremist on the Left are all the same.

So let me ask you .....

How'd that Mueller Report work out for you?

Let me help you out ....

The same way the Impeachment Hoax will.

Feb 2007
In my mind
Didn't you say the same thing about the Mueller Report?

I am sure you did, the No Information etremist on the Left are all the same.

So let me ask you .....

How'd that Mueller Report work out for you?

Let me help you out ....

The same way the Impeachment Hoax will.
You asked me that same nonsense earlier today, and I still have to note it is just deflection away from the moral and legal failures of a shitty human being who also happens to currently be our president.