State Dept. Updates ‘anti-Semitism’ Definition Following Omar’s anti-Israel Resolution

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
Dual citizenship requires proof not gossip. Google it for the particulars.

In fact, I did: People need to request Israeli citizenship; it's the same as it is in most countries.

Now, how do you explain your obviously bigoted posts?

Here they are again, just in case you forgot:

What a shame. Israel is not above criticism.

89 of our Senators and Congress hold dual citizenship citizenship with Israel.
Look at the dual citizens in Congress and the Senate.

Last edited:
Aug 2018
Vancouver
No enemies on the left. Never ever any enemies in the left. No matter how blatantly they say it, no matter what kind of anti-Semites they associate with, no matter how clueless and insensitive they act; you will never ever admit bigotry on the left. Because to partisans, it's not the bigotry that's the offense. It's being in another party.
This is what my oldest kid does.

He'll tease the youngest kid, or take something from him. Or insult him, or trip him or something. And the second we tell him to stop its, "why are you always picking on me? Why is it always me that gets blamed? Why don't you ever give him a lecture???"

And he's serious. He's genuinely, honestly seriously asking.

Hes genuinely upset.

But it's always him. The younger one doesn't do those things. So that's the reason.

I'm not going to make shit up just to make the balance sheet 50/50.

You act like a piece of shit you get called out on it. We don't ALL get called out equally. We get called on the things we ACTUALLY DO

In real life.

This isn't a fucking game. This isn't hockey refs.

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
This is what my oldest kid does.

He'll tease the youngest kid, or take something from him. Or insult him, or trip him or something. And the second we tell him to stop its, "why are you always picking on me? Why is it always me that gets blamed? Why don't you ever give him a lecture???"

And he's serious. He's genuinely, honestly seriously asking.

Hes genuinely upset.

But it's always him. The younger one doesn't do those things. So that's the reason.

I'm not going to make shit up just to make the balance sheet 50/50.

You act like a piece of shit you get called out on it. We don't ALL get called out equally. We get called on the things we ACTUALLY DO

In real life.

This isn't a fucking game. This isn't hockey refs.
Nothing is being made up. Omar has a history of antisemitism. She is the topic of the thread. The person I was responding to would rather ignore her and change the subject to someone else. It's no big mystery why. Because he is a partisan who doesn't want to criticize Democrats.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Yeah. She's so contrite that she submitted a BDS bill to the House.
Her apology means nothing.
You didn't answer the question, but nice dodge.
"Anti-Semitism is real and I am grateful for Jewish allies and colleagues who are educating me on the painful history of anti-Semitic tropes," Omar said. "My intention is never to offend my constituents or Jewish Americans as a whole. We have to always be willing to step back and think through criticism, just as I expect people to hear me when others attack me for my identity. This is why I unequivocally apologize."
She continued, "At the same time, I reaffirm the problematic role of lobbyists in our politics, whether it be AIPAC, the NRA or the fossil fuel industry. It's gone on too long and we must be willing to address it."
Now post a few of Trumps apologies for his racist and bigoted statements, hell, just post one of them.