State Dept. Updates ‘anti-Semitism’ Definition Following Omar’s anti-Israel Resolution

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Her apology means nothing. How gullible do you have to be to buy into her phony apology when immediately after she does this...?
https://nypost.com/2019/07/18/ilhan-omar-proposes-resolution-supporting-boycott-of-israel/
Are you trying to make the case that Palestinians have no valid complaints about the way they have been treated by Israel over the last 70 years? And they should all just keep their fucking mouths shut and take whatever they are given? There is blame enough to go around on all sides, there are no "white knights" in this discussion. It is a history of attacks, counter attacks, retribution and murder and mayhem. With no solution in sight.

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Are you trying to make the case that Palestinians have no valid complaints about the way they have been treated by Israel over the last 70 years? And they should all just keep their fucking mouths shut and take whatever they are given? There is blame enough to go around on all sides, there are no "white knights" in this discussion. It is a history of attacks, counter attacks, retribution and murder and mayhem. With no solution in sight.
I'm making the case that Omar is a fucking anti-Semite and you should stop making excuses for her.

BDS: The Global Campaign to Delegitimize Israel

Jets

Former Staff
Feb 2011
New York
I’m sorry but it’s problematic when elected officials holding pro Palestinian stances use references to Nazism to execrate the Israeli government. No one disputes that there is blame to go around, but Rep Omar’s rhetoric comes across as abhorrent. In my opinion, that is not the way to make a point.