Stephen Colbert Makes Another Homophobic Trump-Putin Joke

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
In the opinion of any mature non-homophobic adult. My god, you will go to literally any length to defend anything that is anti-Trump, won’t you?

That’s not what anyone is talking about. No one is talking about media bias. We’re talking about immature, lazy, extremely poor excuse for comedy types of “jokes.”
Well we are talking about a comedian here and Trump is no friend to the LGTB community, so yeah, I don't have a problem with it. And pretty sure the LGTB community does not either. And that's the group we are actually talking about.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Well we are talking about a comedian here and Trump is no friend to the LGTB community, so yeah, I don't have a problem with it. And pretty sure the LGTB community does not either. And that's the group we are actually talking about.
Who elected you spokesperson for gay people?

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
LOL

Because I'm not seeing any outrage from them over Colbert?
I already told you why. Because left wing groups like Media Matters or Sleeping Giants aren't generating it. Just like they gave Joy Reid a pass. They never go after left wingers. That's not what they're about. They're about deplatforming conservatives. So they aren't about to organize an advertiser boycott of Colbert.