Stephen Miller’s strange insult of a reporter is very familiar to white supremacists

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
At a White House press briefing Wednesday, senior Trump policy adviser Stephen Miller belittled the sonnet inscribed at the base of the Statue of Liberty, delighting white nationalists who have frequently disparaged the poem. But that wasn’t the only insult with a racial subtext Miller used during the briefing.

When CNN White House correspondent Jim Acosta challenged Miller on the administration’s new immigration policy, which favors English-speaking immigrants, Miller quickly snapped and pointed a finger at what he called Acosta’s “cosmopolitan bias.”
Miller’s use of the word “cosmopolitan” was shocking to many, given the word’s ugly, racist, anti-Semitic past. Politico, in a piece detailing the history of the word “cosmopolitan,” called the term the more sinister cousin to the word “elitist.” Soviet dictator Josef Stalin used the epithet in a 1946 speech deriding “all things foreign and cosmopolitan,” as part of a cultural crusade against the “western bourgeoisie,” which largely consisted of writers, theatre critics, and scientists, many of whom were Jewish.
https://thinkprogress.org/stephen-millers-strange-insult-of-a-reporter-is-very-familiar-to-white-supremacists/

just so we all know where this narrative is coming from. Just sayin. I'm a little surprised the media isn't making a bigger deal of this.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
At a White House press briefing Wednesday, senior Trump policy adviser Stephen Miller belittled the sonnet inscribed at the base of the Statue of Liberty, delighting white nationalists who have frequently disparaged the poem. But that wasn’t the only insult with a racial subtext Miller used during the briefing.

When CNN White House correspondent Jim Acosta challenged Miller on the administration’s new immigration policy, which favors English-speaking immigrants, Miller quickly snapped and pointed a finger at what he called Acosta’s “cosmopolitan bias.”
https://thinkprogress.org/stephen-millers-strange-insult-of-a-reporter-is-very-familiar-to-white-supremacists/

just so we all know where this narrative is coming from. Just sayin. I'm a little surprised the media isn't making a bigger deal of this.
Politico did cover it as well. I did bring it up in the thread about the press conference with Miller

And people waved me off when I said he's a white nationalist.

Jul 2011
Tennessee
more lefty silliness.

Acosta was being an asshole and got called out for saying the staute of liberty represented US immigration policy which of course isn't true.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
more lefty silliness.

Acosta was being an asshole and got called out for saying the staute of liberty represented US immigration policy which of course isn't true.
Of course you think that, but the rest of us know an asshole,as you so aptly put it White Supremist Stephen Miller is.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
White Supremist . you so loosely use the term because you have no idea what it means.
Sorry,bud,I have lived long enough that I know one when I see one.

Miller's history is plain to see. He worked for Jeff Sessions,who is another one with a long history. I have watched Sessions for years.

Jul 2014
Border Fence

you saw how PH's racists' ears perked up when they heard their master's voice.