Stephen Miller’s strange insult of a reporter is very familiar to white supremacists

Jul 2014
Border Fence
more lefty silliness.

Acosta was being an asshole and got called out for saying the staute of liberty represented US immigration policy which of course isn't true.
Acosta did not say the SOL represented US Immigration policy. That is asinine.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
I got called out for saying White Supremacist, White Nationalist is the term they prefer...same people, same agenda, but it make them feel better to cast themselves as victims of reverse racism.

Jul 2014
Border Fence
I got called out for saying White Supremacist, White Nationalist is the term they prefer...same people, same agenda, but it make them feel better to cast themselves as victims of reverse racism.
I don't know any BLACK Nationalists...so maybe we can drop White altogether.

So that way they don't feel any way connected. Disconnection is their goal.

Feb 2016
Yoknapatawpha County
At a White House press briefing Wednesday, senior Trump policy adviser Stephen Miller belittled the sonnet inscribed at the base of the Statue of Liberty, delighting white nationalists who have frequently disparaged the poem. But that wasn’t the only insult with a racial subtext Miller used during the briefing.

When CNN White House correspondent Jim Acosta challenged Miller on the administration’s new immigration policy, which favors English-speaking immigrants, Miller quickly snapped and pointed a finger at what he called Acosta’s “cosmopolitan bias.”
https://thinkprogress.org/stephen-millers-strange-insult-of-a-reporter-is-very-familiar-to-white-supremacists/

just so we all know where this narrative is coming from. Just sayin. I'm a little surprised the media isn't making a bigger deal of this.
I watched it, several times. I'm of the opinion Acosta was the rude one. Go figure.

Sep 2014
United States
At a White House press briefing Wednesday, senior Trump policy adviser Stephen Miller belittled the sonnet inscribed at the base of the Statue of Liberty, delighting white nationalists who have frequently disparaged the poem. But that wasn’t the only insult with a racial subtext Miller used during the briefing.

When CNN White House correspondent Jim Acosta challenged Miller on the administration’s new immigration policy, which favors English-speaking immigrants, Miller quickly snapped and pointed a finger at what he called Acosta’s “cosmopolitan bias.”
https://thinkprogress.org/stephen-millers-strange-insult-of-a-reporter-is-very-familiar-to-white-supremacists/

just so we all know where this narrative is coming from. Just sayin. I'm a little surprised the media isn't making a bigger deal of this.
I'm sure you can provide links to your outraged threads over Cosmopolitan Magazine, right?

Derp!

[MENTION=6472]watchman[/MENTION]

Last edited: