Stephen Moore Nomination To Federal Reserve Withdrawn

Jan 2016
Colorado
That makes two down for Trump. His last two nominations for the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, Herman Cain and Stephen Moore, have both been forced to withdraw:

Stephen Moore withdraws from Fed consideration, Trump says

Both were simply incompetent, and totally unsuitable to serve on the Fed. Trump's previous nominations to the Fed were actually of sensible Republican economists, and they sailed through the confirmation process.

So why is Trump suddenly picking complete nimrods to serve on the Fed? I think Mick Mulvaney is probably behind a lot of this. He has been giving Trump some very bad advice on who to pick. Reportedly, Trump is still angry at Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, for having recommended Fed Chairman Jerome Powell to him......LOL!

Jerome Powell is doing a FINE job as Fed Chairman......

Jan 2016
Colorado
Shocker. Next up Kanye West and Tim Tebow.
Well, no, seriously: I wonder who he WILL nominate next to be on the Fed......I wonder if the next nominee will be back to being a more serious nominee, or if he will try another highly ideological and loyalist pick, like Herman Cain or Stephen Moore......

Reactions: bajisima
Jun 2014
United States
Well, no, seriously: I wonder who he WILL nominate next to be on the Fed......I wonder if the next nominee will be back to being a more serious nominee, or if he will try another highly ideological and loyalist pick, like Herman Cain or Stephen Moore......

He'll probably assume that nobody would dare oppose a female candidate and choose Michele Bachmann.

Reactions: BigLeRoy
Jan 2016
Colorado
He'll probably assume that nobody would dare oppose a female candidate and choose Michele Bachmann.
I think maybe his next choice will be Ivanka. He'll tell us she's brilliant.

A regular chip off the old block.

Plus, she's a 'great piece of ass'.

Though I don't really know that that's ever been a qualification for serving on the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve.

Probably not.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I think maybe his next choice will be Ivanka. He'll tell us she's brilliant.

A regular chip off the old block.

Plus, she's a 'great piece of ass'.

Though I don't really know that that's ever been a qualification for serving on the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve.

Probably not.
Maybe Tiffany? Isnt she graduating this month?