Steve Bannon: Trump will 'go full animal' against enemies - Fox News

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Oct 2011
Washington State
https://www.foxnews.com/.../steve-bannon-trump-will-go-full-animal-against-enemies-w...

14 hours ago - Steve Bannon: Trump will 'go full animal' against enemies with ... Bannon said President Trump would use the Mueller report against his enemies. ... "I kept telling him, 'Don't say Mueller's bad, I don't think he's going to have ...

Even more danger for our country.
Thoughts?
What we do know is that Russia tried to interfere in our elections. Trump said he believed Putin over our own intelligence. That's collusion.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
What we do know is that Russia tried to interfere in our elections. Trump said he believed Putin over our own intelligence. That's collusion.
I'll wait to hear from Mueller instead of Trump on Mueller' report.
My opinion is that there was a conspiracy and many overt acts........the only thing missing was an honest AG to bring charges.

In the meantime...Trump is so angry and will be abusing his power on an hourly basis now to "get even' with his perceived enemies.
Blame the GOP for allowing this!!

Last edited:
Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
https://www.foxnews.com/.../steve-bannon-trump-will-go-full-animal-against-enemies-w...

14 hours ago - Steve Bannon: Trump will 'go full animal' against enemies with ... Bannon said President Trump would use the Mueller report against his enemies. ... "I kept telling him, 'Don't say Mueller's bad, I don't think he's going to have ...

Thoughts?

No doubt Trump will leap and hoot. His thumbs will get sore making all of the nasty tweets about his perceived enemies. I can hardly wait to see what childish names he comes up with to describe people he doesn't like.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
No doubt Trump will leap and hoot. His thumbs will get sore making all of the nasty tweets about his perceived enemies. I can hardly wait to see what childish names he comes up with to describe people he doesn't like.
Leaping and hooting will be accompanied by abuses of his executive powers to go after the "enemies" his brain has conjured up.

His Thursday night rally will be both unwatchable and very revealing at the same time! ( I'll wait for the low points rebroadcast in the real news.)

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Leaping and hooting will be accompanied by abuses of his executive powers to go after the "enemies" his brain has conjured up.

His Thursday night rally will be both unwatchable and very revealing at the same time! ( I'll wait for the low points rebroadcast in the real news.)

Real news? You mean Infowars and the World Net daily? Most of the news is "fake", you know.

Nov 2015
UK

Thoughts?
Not danger to the country, just danger to the fools that wouldn't listen. Thing is with Trump, once you're an enemy (it's your own fault), years upon years can go by and deep down he's seething, until he gets the right moment for revenge.

Nothing wrong with that, some do it, some don't.

Sep 2013
On a hill

Thoughts?
Most animals have a greater sense of moral decency than trump.