Steve King apparently thinks rape and incest serve a good purpose

Nov 2014
North Carolina
No shit Sherlock. My statement wasn’t based on whether I lived in his district or not. Stop being so damn literal. It looks ugly on you.
This is not about being literal. This is about the outrage culture on social media believing they have some right to supercede the democratic process by demanding people lose their jobs when they say or do something that upsets them. And if anything "looks ugly" it's that, Sherlock.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
Coming from me makes it a fact. Wrap your little mind around that for a while and get back to me when your amazing comprehension skills figure it out.
lol nah. Coming from you it makes it a compliment actually as I said.

And you suggesting I have a "little mind" is pretty hilarious considering the source. And you wouldn't know a "fact" if it flew up your little ass.

Last edited:
Jun 2007
Wisconsin
This is not about being literal. This is about the outrage culture on social media believing they have some right to supercede the democratic process by demanding people lose their jobs when they say or do something that upsets them. And if anything "looks ugly" it's that, Sherlock.
For you, everything is literal. That doesn’t even need to be discussed.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
For you, everything is literal. That doesn’t even need to be discussed.
Again: it's not about me being "literal". It's about me being sick and tired of political correctness and the social media outrage culture demanding the resignation of everyone who says or does anything they don't approve of.

Nov 2013
None of your business
Need to partially correct this. Steve King was originally voted into Congress from Iowa's 5th Congressional District, which covered ALL of western Iowa:

Iowa's 5th congressional district - Wikipedia

View attachment 26749

Iowa lost one Representative in the last census, so now has only FOUR Congressional districts, and he now represents a district covering just NORTHWEST Iowa, not SW Iowa as I was saying here.

Anyway, the western parts of Iowa are the strongholds of fundamentalism and evangelicals and the religious right in Iowa. NW Iowa is more akin to neighboring SE South Dakota and NE Nebraska. Very 'conservative' territory.
And he has no voice in congress. No committee seats, no influence at all. Those people would get more representation if they sent a corn stalk to congress. Hes a waste of time.

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
That is all.

---------------------

Washington (CNN)GOP Rep. Steve King of Iowa questioned on Wednesday whether there would be any population left on Earth if not for rape and incest, a remark that has drawn condemnation from both Democrats and Republicans.
Steve King questions if there would be any population left if not for rape and incest - CNNPolitics
That shouldn't really surprise anyone coming from a Republican. Remember ol' Claytie from Texas? He was another Republican.