"Stop, Hey What's That Sound, All The Fetuses Are In The Ground"

Mar 2019
God's Country
Planned Parenthood supporters at the University of Texas at San Antonio protested at a Students for Life symbolic cemetery for the unborn. Abortion advocates dance and chant on mock graves of aborted fetuses.

“Look, there’s mine right there,” one Planned Parenthood supporter shouted in the video, pointing at a cross and pretending an aborted baby lay beneath it. A student shouted across the cemetery that she loves having sex and aborting babies. “My number one kink,” she can be heard saying in the video, as noted by Students For Life.

“I love advocating for abortion! My uterus loves advocating for abortion,” another girl shouted, waving her sign. “When I say Planned, you say Parenthood. When I say aborted, you say fetuses!”
At end of video you can hear the chant:

"Stop, Hey what's that sound all the fetuses are in the ground."

So much for Planned Parenthood promoting safe, legal, and rare.

Talk amongst yourselves and discuss......

Students Mock Symbolic Cemetery For The Unborn: ‘Look, There’s Mine Right There’

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
Planned Parenthood supporters at the University of Texas at San Antonio protested at a Students for Life symbolic cemetery for the unborn. Abortion advocates dance and chant on mock graves of aborted fetuses.

At end of video you can hear the chant:

So much for Planned Parenthood promoting safe, legal, and rare.

Talk amongst yourselves and discuss......

Students Mock Symbolic Cemetery For The Unborn: ‘Look, There’s Mine Right There’
With liberals like this, Trump won't even need to campaign for 2020