Stormy McDaniels was physically threatened to sign NDA

Mar 2010
Indiana
Stormy Daniels was physically threatened to sign NDA

Sorry no link yet. Her lawyer was just on Morning Joe and let this out. Won't say anymore but said all would be revealed on 60 minutes March 25. Also said Trump, although he denies it, was fully aware of the NDA and was behind it.

Wow this thing just keeps getting better and better...

Get this liar in chief under oath and out of here. Now!

Edit: I inadvertently put an Mc in front of Daniels name. I have removed it as obviously those two letters confused some of our low I.Q. posters.

Last edited:
Oct 2011
Washington State
Sorry no link yet. Her lawyer was just on Morning Joe and let this out. Won't say anymore but said all would be revealed on 60 minutes March 25. Also said Trump, although he denies it, was fully aware of the NDA and was behind it.

Wow this think just keeps getting better and better...
Stormy's lawyer wouldn't deny or confirm that Trump abused her too. Just when you think the White House Apprentice show couldn't get any worse, it does.

This is getting good.

:popcorn:

Southern Dad

Former Staff
Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia

Wow this thing just keeps getting better and better...

Get this liar in chief under oath and out of here. Now!
Another bullshit, anti-Trump thread. We should expect it, it's a day that ends in Y. I actually hope that one day, you get your wish and President Trump resigns. Then soon after, we'll see all those on the left wish like hell they had got on the Trump Train, as President Mike Pence sets the liberal agenda back a decade or more.

Jul 2014
Border Fence
Another bullshit, anti-Trump thread. We should expect it, it's a day that ends in Y. I actually hope that one day, you get your wish and President Trump resigns. Then soon after, we'll see all those on the left wish like hell they had got on the Trump Train, as President Mike Pence sets the liberal agenda back a decade or more.
No one denies a NDA was signed. NDA for what?

May 2007
Houston, Texas
Just one more nail in Trump's coffin. I can't wait till it's lowered into the ground.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
You do have a point there. Trump is likely to set the conservative train back a decade or more. What a great example he is of the party of family values! Adding another trillion or so to the debt via tax cuts without spending cuts is yet another coup. Let's see what happens to the Republican Party (not that they're really conservatives anyway) after then next couple of elections. Democrats should be celebrating the Trump presidency.