Strzok Text Found: Obama’s WH is Running Trump Investigation

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Strzok Text Found: Obama’s WH is Running Trump Investigation

Two immediate questions arise from that exchange — who was the redacted official who stated the “White House is running this” in regard to the counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign, and what exactly is contained in the emails referenced by Page “that say otherwise”?

If Congress hasn’t already demanded to know the answers to those questions, they better get on it soon. Odds are that redacted individual to whom the quote is attributed is an incredibly high-level official with some measure of authority whose identity, if revealed, would prove devastating to the entire Trump/Russia collusion investigation narrative.

McCarthy also wants to know what names and information are hidden behind the many redactions within the released texts, and wondered if it was classified or simply embarrassing to the DOJ/FBI/Obama administration if released.

Wouldn’t it be ironic if the same FBI that cleared former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for the unauthorized transmission of classified material were themselves transmitting classified materials through text messages in an unauthorized manner.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/strzok-obamas-wh-investigation/

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Notes: The Western Journalism Center was founded in 1991 by Joseph Farah and James H. Smith. Based in Sacramento, California, the center produces a popular conservative newsletter. Western Journalism produces right wing biased stories and sensational content. (10/15/2016)T
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/western-journalism/

If I sourced a thread to HuffPO or Mother Jones, I would get blasted by the right.....what is good for the goose is good for the gander...hint: if you cannot find any legitimate source for your news, it is probably bullshit.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Yeah, it's only been reported over and over again that Strzok "text" messages slammed a whole lot of people. Including Clinton and Sanders.

And how nice the OP left out this part of his link

Page replied: “Yeah, whatever (re the WH comment). We’ve got the emails that say otherwise.”

And of course when the WH got wind that the Russian's were interfering in our election (confirmed over and over) they are going to direct the FBI to look into that for national security reason's. To do otherwise would be a failure of duty.

Oh and Strzok supported reopening Clinton email investigation

FBI agent Peter Strzok helped pen the first draft of the infamous Comey letter that reopened the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails just 11 days before the 2016 election, according to emails obtained by CNN

https://www.axios.com/fbi-agent-peter-strzok-supported-reopening-clinton-email-investigation-0a264db1-b693-484d-950d-7c76adc3ec8b.html

I swear to god, I'm am so tired of the stupid tin foil hat stuff.

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
Unlike some, Obama has moved on, and is far too busy with his Netflix commitments to be fretting about undermining the Liar-in-chief, who doesn't need any help in doing that himself!

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/western-journalism/

If I sourced a thread to HuffPO or Mother Jones, I would get blasted by the right.....what is good for the goose is good for the gander...hint: if you cannot find any legitimate source for your news, it is probably bullshit.
All of excalibur's past extremist linked stories never amounted to shit.
Just temporary relief for desperate times from the TrumpCult®.

Jul 2014
Border Fence
Unlike some, Obama has moved on, and is far too busy with his Netflix commitments to be fretting about undermining the Liar-in-chief, who doesn't need any help in doing that himself!
Trump has always been fascinated by the President. Obama still has Donald intimidated. Obama's presence must be very powerful there in the WH.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Oh gosh, Joseph Farah was a birther, and allied himself with Orly Taitz.
After he killed off the old Sacramento Union.

OMG I just saw where the white supremacist/Putin lover site, Russia Insider, carries his WND articles!!! Too funny.

Last edited: