Students Ward Off Home Intruder With AR-15

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Rochester, N.Y. — Early Tuesday morning, Christopher Boise heard a noise coming from the basement. As he walked toward the source of that noise, the RIT student noticed two men standing in the downstairs portion of his apartment. "They were waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs," said Boise. One of them had a handgun trained on Boise. Within moments, Boise screamed. His cries were heard by his roommate, Raymond. "It wasn't like a, 'I stepped by stepped on a piece of glass' kind of scream," Raymond said. "So, I instinctively went to my gun bag."

Raymond owns an AR-15 which is a military style rifle. Raymond estimated that just five seconds passed until the door started to open. It was one of the intruders. "By the time I had it out and ready, one of the men came at my door, slowly opened it, saw that there was a barrel on the other side and from there backed out," Raymond said. The two men fled the apartment.

Nothing was taken and no shots were fired.
RIT Students Accosted By Gunmen In Their Home - Rochester, News, Weather, Sports, and Events - 13WHAM.com

Not needed for self defense, huh?

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.

And you think the outcome would have been somehow different had the intruder been confronted with the business end of a 12 gauge pump?
You really think the guy would have thought "Oh hell, it's ONLY a 12 ague pump, I think I'll rush him and take my chances"? REALLY Mac?

How about a .357 revolver? You think he would have thought, "oh, that little pistol only had six rounds in it. I'll rush him and count on still being alive after he's fired his measly six shots." REALLY?

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
And you think the outcome would have been somehow different had the intruder been confronted with the business end of a 12 gauge pump?
You really think the guy would have thought "Oh hell, it's ONLY a 12 ague pump, I think I'll rush him and take my chances"? REALLY Mac?

How about a .357 revolver? You think he would have thought, "oh, that little pistol only had six rounds in it. I'll rush him and count on still being alive after he's fired his measly six shots." REALLY?
And the so called assault weapons ban would not have altered the outcome of any of the mass shootings.

Reactions: Cicero
Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
And the so called assault weapons ban would not have altered the outcome of any of the mass shootings.
So you agree that the AR-15 was not NEEDED. A weapon, a firearm was NEEDED but not necessarily an AR-15.
Yes or no?

Oh really? You think one man armed with a 12 gauge shot gun or a .357 revolver could have killed that many people that fast?
Gee, only has to wonder why he did not then use such a weapons, both are much cheaper and readily available.

Reactions: tubig

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
You have no way of knowing that for a fact..just sounds good.
Most mass shootings use hand guns. Which are not covered by the so called assault weapons ban. But as long as hypocrites like Diane Feinstein get to feel good about themselves. That's what's important here.

Last edited:

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Oct 2010
A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
Most mass shootings use hand guns. Which are not covered by the so called assault weapons ban. But as long as hyporcites like Diane Feinstein get to feel good about themselves. That's what's important here.
Including columbine how many since then have made the weapon of choice "for obvious reasons" the very weapons and accessories that is talked about in this ban Mcduff?
You simply are not being honest here.

Reactions: Thx1138