Study: 63% of Non-Citizen Households In 2014 Used Welfare

Jan 2014
California
I think you're confused. The study just refers to "non-citizen households" which is just households with at least one non-citizen. It really doesn't mention illegal immigrants or make any effort to separate the two. Surely you know that there are far more legal immigrants than illegal immigrants when looking at "non-citizens" right? You wouldn't be implying that non-citizens are somehow illegitimate or equivalent to illegal would you?
Mr. Stan,

You are the one that is confused:

"The study states that “of non-citizens in Census Bureau data, roughly half are in the country illegally"

Jan 2014
California
Sure, let me take your word for that, you are such an honest poster...

Please continue....

Just how liberal are Kern, Fresno, and Monterey counties? Hmmmm?
Mr. Gaffer,

Sorry to ruin your premise, but seriously do you ever even have a premise?

Majority of America's Undocumented Immigrants Live in 20 Urban Areas

And hmmm, why do you discuss legal immigrants when the discussion is illegals?

Perhaps because if you were force to do honest debate, you would crash and burn?

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Mr. Gaffer,

Sorry to ruin your premise, but seriously do you ever even have a premise?

Majority of America's Undocumented Immigrants Live in 20 Urban Areas

And hmmm, why do you discuss legal immigrants when the discussion is illegals?

Perhaps because if you were force to do honest debate, you would crash and burn?
From the OP:

According to a study from the Center for Immigration Studies, which analyzed the Census Bureau's Survey of Income and Program Participation (SIPP), 63% of non-citizen households in 2014 accessed welfare programs. The study states that “of non-citizens in Census Bureau data, roughly half are in the country illegally. Non-citizens also include long-term temporary visitors (e.g. guestworkers and foreign students) and permanent residents who have not naturalized (green card holders).”

Your debate style is weaker than minnow piss....as is your arguments.

Jul 2016
DS9
Mr. Stan,

You are the one that is confused:

"The study states that “of non-citizens in Census Bureau data, roughly half are in the country illegally"
And you missed the part that says the family members of these illegal non-citizens are legal citizens and therefore receive the benefits.

Jan 2014
California
Personal Insult
From the OP:

Your debate style is weaker than minnow piss....as is your arguments.
Mr. Gaffer,

What does that have to do with the discussion? My contention was that illegals were shifting from the fields to liberal cities, you supported that point.

My the way, how were Mr. B's warm lips on your balloon knot? even though you didn't have a point, he nonetheless viscerally planted them on your behind.

Apr 2015
Mid ATL
Left-Center. Nothing wrong with that....

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias.
That’s your opinion. When it comes to assigning risk status to groups I don’t trust the SPLC to get it right. Like the ACLU so often does, they are sometimes on the opposite side of common sense and stark reality.
A lefty group assigning terror status to right-wing groups while ignoring some horrific lefty groups does not convince me of their objectivity.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
That’s your opinion. When it comes to assigning risk status to groups I don’t trust the SPLC to get it right. Like the ACLU so often does, they are sometimes on the opposite side of common sense and stark reality.
A lefty group assigning terror status to right-wing groups while ignoring some horrific lefty groups does not convince me of their objectivity.
If you are going to dismiss centrist sites as fake news, why should we bother responding to you? You need to be on an all right circle jerk board where everyone agrees with you 100%.