Study: 63% of Non-Citizen Households In 2014 Used Welfare

Apr 2015
Mid ATL
lol...

First, why is this in Current Events, @excalibur? Don't you realize the "study" your anti-immigrant slanted report cites is from 2014? And taken from the 2010 Census?

Anyhow, it's easy to debunk. As it is every two years or so when the CIS has nothing better to do...
LOL... there won't be another census until 2020.
Which one is he supposed to use??

Apr 2015
Mid ATL
No, it is not and does not.
Southern Poverty Law Center - Media Bias/Fact Check

Yup, left.

LEFT-CENTER BIAS
These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.

Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader

Yup, left.

LEFT-CENTER BIAS
These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.
None of that renders true what KK said. And it is left-center bias, and as a fundamentally centrist source it is generally trustworthy - unlike some of the nutter sites the OP uses, including the OP of this thread (Daily Wire).

Jul 2015
Maryland USA
Non citizens can't vote - A fact that still evades you - Sad
I think most people know that and agree that's the way it should be. The fear of many is that they, in fact, are voting. The question is how is citizenship being confirmed during registration, for example States with "Motor/Voter" at the DMV. Any suggestions for processes to confirm citizenship is met with a certain hostility. I'm open to suggestions, what procedures or processes should be in place to insure that only citizens are voting.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN

Yup, left.

LEFT-CENTER BIAS
Left and right center sites are perfectly acceptable, just stay away from the fringe nutter sites your side loves to cite.

Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Darn, since you are a lawyer, I thought you would be proud of me.
Sorry ... I just do not believe there is any widespread, or even appreciable, voter fraud going on to begin with.
But then, you might not have a professional liability practice.
Not sure what you mean. I have professional liability coverage, if that is what you mean ... my state requires it.