Study finds flu shot really did make people sicker

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I have been hearing a lot of concern over the nasal one. They are looking into research that indicates it can spread from that.

Reactions: 1 person

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
I have been hearing a lot of concern over the nasal one. They are looking into research that indicates it can spread from that.
I have been saying this for years, all of it. Vaccines are a hoax. The EU doesn't allow the HPV, yet here they actually want it for boys. The H1N1, well that causes narcolepsy, also banned in the EU. Here, well hell they mix it with the regular vaccines.

They need stupid voters, so get the mercury and make them happy, but not me.

Nov 2010
But a new study suggests the findings may indeed have been real.

A group of Canadian researchers recreated the event in ferrets, the best animal model for predicting how influenza will act in humans. They worked with animals because it would have been unethical to subject people to the health risks the work entailed.

The findings of the ferret study were presented Sunday at ICAAC, a major international infectious diseases conference taking place this year in San Francisco. (ICAAC stands for the Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.)
The study was done in Ferrets, which does not always relate directly to humans. It's the best that can be done, however.

But in the meantime, Skowronski insisted the findings should not deter people from getting seasonal flu shots.

“I do think it’s important to clarify that our findings are unique to the pandemic,” she insisted.

“Pandemics are infrequent occurrences, but seasonal influenza recurs on an annual basis. It’s a substantial cause of morbidity and mortality,” — science’s term for illness and death — “and the seasonal vaccine substantially protects against that severe outcome due to seasonal influenza.”
Even if true, its not the silly conspiracy that the OP is spouting. And mercury is not in vaccine anymore, hasn't been for a long time

Vaccines are a hoax, I mean, didn't you say you hate stupid people? There is nothing as dumb as that statement. Most of us are alive because of vaccines and not dying of polio, smallpox, diptheria, tetanus, etc thanks to vaccines.

Helping patients with paranoid and suspicious thoughts

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Of course the apologist comes in and "debunks" the real scientists study, see they aren't smart. The don't know what they are doing. hahahaha Give it up!

Nov 2010
Of course the apologist comes in and "debunks" the real scientists study, see they aren't smart. The don't know what they are doing. hahahaha Give it up!
Nothing you said is scientific at all. I didn't debunk anything, I pointed out that the study was in ferrets, not in humans, so you really didn't prove or show anything. Even the author states its still important to get vaccinated.

Where is your science to support that vaccines are a hoax? OMG, they are not perfect, therefore they are a hoax? You even made a completely false statement that mercury was in vaccines.

I mean, what do you seriously read when you read your links? Do the words appear different in your brain? Do you just pick words from the articles and create your own sentences?

Reactions: 1 person

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Nothing you said is scientific at all. I didn't debunk anything, I pointed out that the study was in ferrets, not in humans, so you really didn't prove or show anything. Even the author states its still important to get vaccinated.

Where is your science to support that vaccines are a hoax? OMG, they are not perfect, therefore they are a hoax? You even made a completely false statement that mercury was in vaccines.

I mean, what do you seriously read when you read your links? Do the words appear different in your brain? Do you just pick words from the articles and create your own sentences?
Nothing i said was scientific at all. Let me wrap my head around that....

Ok I did, so fucking what. I know the vaccines make you sick, that's the first negative symptom LISTED on the insert, but any idiot knows that, well all most any idiot. Secondly, when is does make you sick, and gives you a fever, you become contagious. The fucking inserts on the nasal spray say it incubates the virus in your nasal passages for 21 days, like I said, a walking pandemic with every breath.

I'll read the reports, and trust them, not some internet wannabe.