Study finds no link between autism and vaccine

Nov 2016
USA
Duh .....

LMAO ....

Post it ....

Where in the study does it say that?

Bleat, bleat .....
Duh, I posted it. At least it’s visible to me. Or did you deliberately omit part of my post?

But, to humor you, here it is again:

Results:
During 5 025 754 person-years of follow-up, 6517 children were diagnosed with autism (incidence rate, 129.7 per 100 000 person-years). Comparing MMR-vaccinated with MMR-unvaccinated children yielded a fully adjusted autism hazard ratio of 0.93 (95% CI, 0.85 to 1.02). Similarly, no increased risk for autism after MMR vaccination was consistently observed in subgroups of children defined according to sibling history of autism, autism risk factors (based on a disease risk score) or other childhood vaccinations, or during specified time periods after vaccination.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
The only one bleating around here is you. How about providing some actual content to your posts instead of treating everyone like shit?
The study is posted ....

WTH are you bleating about?

You are a smart guy ....

Post the facts of this so called study ...

Go ahead ....

Come on Mr. Lawyer man ....

Point it out to us ...

Last edited:
Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
It has NOTHING to do with vaccines. Most signs of autism do not occur about 18 months when they miss "milestones". For my son is was delayed speech and delayed motor skills.

I personally think it's genetic. And of course, there is a very wide spectrum. My son is pretty well full functioning (thank goodness) but still has a few quirks here and there. It is the better detection that has been the cause of the rise. For instance, before people with Asperger's were just thought of as "weird". Now we know that is not the case.

And I'm pretty sure that you would find autism in every country in the world.
I didn't say with any certainty, I was describing the general common story that you hear from the parents of children with autism. But people that would be considered "weird" in that sense were more like the extreme exception.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Duh, I posted it. At least it’s visible to me. Or did you deliberately omit part of my post?

But, to humor you, here it is again:

Results:
During 5 025 754 person-years of follow-up, 6517 children were diagnosed with autism (incidence rate, 129.7 per 100 000 person-years). Comparing MMR-vaccinated with MMR-unvaccinated children yielded a fully adjusted autism hazard ratio of 0.93 (95% CI, 0.85 to 1.02). Similarly, no increased risk for autism after MMR vaccination was consistently observed in subgroups of children defined according to sibling history of autism, autism risk factors (based on a disease risk score) or other childhood vaccinations, or during specified time periods after vaccination.
Can you link that BS ?

You are parroting fake new .......

Actually ...

You are being disingenuous ....

In other words .....

YOU ARE LYING .....

Nov 2016
USA

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
WTH are you bleating about?
As previously indicated, the only one "bleating" around here is you.
Post the facts of this so called study ...
You want the facts of the study, read it. But that is not what you want. What you really want is to insult and belittle other people - and thus far you have done nothing but. Your posts are utterly devoid of substance.