Study finds no link between autism and vaccine

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
I didn't say with any certainty, I was describing the general common story that you hear from the parents of children with autism. But people that would be considered "weird" in that sense were more like the extreme exception.
Parents who blame vaccines for their kids' autism are beyond ignorant. Study after study shows zero correlation

Most people with Asperger's at are the higher functioning part of the spectrum. So yeah, before they were considered weird, mainly based on their social skills set.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I copied it from the actual study publication that was linked in post #8. Here’s the link AGAIN:

Measles, Mumps, Rubella Vaccination and Autism | Annals of Internal Medicine | American College of Physicians

Now, care to retract your false accusation of me lying? Do you have the decency to do that?
The study does not say anything about there being no link between MMR and autsim.

You either cannot see that or you are lying about what the study actually represents.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Oh because I don't agree with you?
All of my kids have been routinely vaccinated and the NWO hasn't knocked on my door.

Ball's in your court John.
I believe the ball is still in your court.

You disagreeing with me or haven't your own children vaccinated does not change what the study actually says or how you guys are representing it.

Care to try again?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
As previously indicated, the only one "bleating" around here is you.

You want the facts of the study, read it. But that is not what you want. What you really want is to insult and belittle other people - and thus far you have done nothing but. Your posts are utterly devoid of substance.
My post have been clear from the start.

The news article including the title does not represent what they study suggest.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Parents who blame vaccines for their kids' autism are beyond ignorant. Study after study shows zero correlation

Most people with Asperger's at are the higher functioning part of the spectrum. So yeah, before they were considered weird, mainly based on their social skills set.
You're arguing against yourself. Learn to read and you might see that.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
You probably should have just gone ahead and posted this in the Conspiracy Theory Forum from the outset.

It's like flypaper to the fruitcakes.
Except it really isn't actually a Conspiracy.

It's more of a fake news thread.

This is why we need a Fake News category here at PH.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
If you can't see it I will not be able to explain it to you.

I told you .... the study does not say what the title does.

No where does it say anything in the study about a link.
It says it throughout the study, and sums it up in the conclusion:

"Conclusion:
The study strongly supports that MMR vaccination does not increase the risk for autism, does not trigger autism in susceptible children, and is not associated with clustering of autism cases after vaccination. It adds to previous studies through significant additional statistical power and by addressing hypotheses of susceptible subgroups and clustering of cases."

Do you think the conclusion suggests in any way there there might be some link, or that they found any evidence at all to think there might be?

The reason you will not be able to explain it is because you have no clue what you are talking about. More selective illiteracy?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
It says it throughout the study, and sums it up in the conclusion:

"Conclusion:
The study strongly supports that MMR vaccination does not increase the risk for autism, does not trigger autism in susceptible children, and is not associated with clustering of autism cases after vaccination. It adds to previous studies through significant additional statistical power and by addressing hypotheses of susceptible subgroups and clustering of cases."

Do you think the conclusion suggests in any way there there might be some link, or that they found any evidence at all to think there might be?

The reason you will not be able to explain it is because you have no clue what you are talking about. More selective illiteracy?
LMAO @ the Simpltons ......

Keep bleating my friend.

Someone will listen I am sure.