Study: Hillary's 2016 Defeat Causing Mental Health Problems in College Students

Nov 2018
Maryland
Poor dears. It seems, though, that it's not just college students who are still having mental health issues.

Too many leftists walking around in adult bodies, but having the mind of a 5 year old.

Oh, not anybody on this forum, of course.

Jul 2014
midwest
Poor dears. It seems, though, that it's not just college students who are still having mental health issues.

Too many leftists walking around in adult bodies, but having the mind of a 5 year old.

Oh, not anybody on this forum, of course.
Actually, believe it or not, as strange as it seems, I think it actually DID (gasp!) affect a few on this forum.

Hard to believe, I know, but it's true!

All kinds of predictions were made, and the polls and the "news" media all said she was gonna be the winner.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Guess what will happen in 2020?

All kinds of predictions will be made, and the polls and the "news" media will declare the winner ahead of the election, and lots of people will believe them!

Just like 2016.

Again.

Still.

As usual.

Easiest prediction ever...

Singularity

Former Staff
Oct 2009
Kansas
Here's the link to the original study.

Of course, the actual conclusion isn't "These people are depressed because they lost."

It's "These people feel like they have been rejected and excluded by most other voters, and are struggling to understand why."

It actually is a much more sympathetic narrative than the OP article suggests, toward people on the right wing.

It suggests that we have a societal problem, a UNIVERSAL problem, getting along because of political divisions. And, we do.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.

Of course, the actual conclusion isn't "These people are depressed because they lost."

It's "These people feel like they have been rejected and excluded by most other voters, and are struggling to understand why."

It actually is a much more sympathetic narrative than the OP article suggests, toward people on the right wing.

It suggests that we have a societal problem, a UNIVERSAL problem, getting along because of political divisions. And, we do.
Regardless, it's a right-wing pundit's opinion piece.
If she were here personally posting this, I'd laugh at her the same way I laugh at spyydrr.

Dec 2006
required field

There you go again, injecting reason, facts, and original sources into an otherwise perfectly good wankfest. You're no fun.

Dec 2015
SoCal

Yeah... Tammy Bruce appears to be an idiot.

I remember the pain and anguish many on the right suffered when Obama was elected, and some still suffer the mental scars .

Reactions: Michael J