STUPID: Media accuses Trump of holding up a blank piece of paper for his signed Mexico agreement, then gets EGG on their faces…

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Aug 2018
Vancouver
You can howl at the moon all night long.

One team of fake news reported he had a blank paper.

Another team of fake news pretended he's signed some sort of significant deal with Mexico - won only by his personal threat of tariffs.

Congratulations on finding an opposing counterpart to your tabloid media.

Meanwhile, all REAL news reported what actually happened. A dumb old con man, decades past his prime, shucking and jiving. On YOUR dime with YOUR country.

It was me that outed the blank paper meme as fake in the other thread. Because I read real news. Not tabloid trash.

Trump brandishes document, flaunts ‘secret’ migration deal already revealed by Mexico

Trump flaunts 'secret' migration deal already revealed by Mexico - Reuters

Apr 2019
Southeast
You can howl at the moon all night long.

One team of fake news reported he had a blank paper.

Another team of fake news pretended he's signed some sort of significant deal with Mexico - won only by his personal threat of tariffs.

Congratulations on finding an opposing counterpart to your tabloid media.

Meanwhile, all REAL news reported what actually happened. A dumb old con man, decades past his prime, shucking and jiving. On YOUR dime with YOUR country.

It was me that outed the blank paper meme as fake in the other thread. Because I read real news. Not tabloid trash.

Trump brandishes document, flaunts ‘secret’ migration deal already revealed by Mexico

Trump flaunts 'secret' migration deal already revealed by Mexico - Reuters
No, Birdzeyez (sp?) was first, what post did you do it in? *Edit, I found your post

Trump holds up BLANK piece of paper at press conference claiming it was the MEXICAN DEAL.

Last edited:
Jul 2015
Florida
First off, this would simply be in line with just another STUPID ASS Trump 'stunt'. Remember the one with all the stacked folders and his accountant saying that he had turned over his business to his sons? Then THERE WERE NO LEGAL CONTRACTS to support his bullshit? AND he wouldn't let any of the reporters just open up the folders stacked on the table? Perhaps because they were BLANK? Just let a reporter open up a few and see if there was any writing. Better yet, open up a folder himself and show the reporters there was writing on them.

Apr 2019
Southeast
First off, this would simply be in line with just another STUPID ASS Trump 'stunt'. Remember the one with all the stacked folders and his accountant saying that he had turned over his business to his sons? Then THERE WERE NO LEGAL CONTRACTS to support his bullshit? AND he wouldn't let any of the reporters just open up the folders stacked on the table? Perhaps because they were BLANK? Just let a reporter open up a few and see if there was any writing. Better yet, open up a folder himself and show the reporters there was writing on them.

Face it, you got played and passed along some fake shit.

Apr 2019
Southeast
You're not noticing yourself standing buried seven feet deep in hypocrisy here?

If you, as an American, can even think of Donald Trump without furiously punching a hole in the wall then you shouldn't be talking about "getting played".

Get fucking mad. Have some integrity.
I'm not required to have the same thoughts and opinions as you, I realize this may offend your feels and come as a surprise. Your home must have walls full of holes, that'll show that bad orange man, you tell him!