Such a "swell" guy...........

Jun 2013
Here
Second desperation concession accepted as well. Going to go for the hat trick?
You're a glutton for your own punishment, aren't you. You and Trump, like to act as if you "won" something, even after allowing yourself to be made a fool of in front of people who aren't delusional.

Feel free to delude yourself, all you like. Just like your pal Donny. Ain't nobody fooled, but yourselves.

Feel free to also claim some sort of "victory" all you like. It's not a competition to me......but it seems you're (like Donny) so obsessed with needing to "win" something, it's enough to delude yourself that you have "won" something. If I had a medal, I'd pin it on you so you could feel self-satisfied.

Meanwhile, back on topic,

Here's some more of Conman Donny folks........playing the shell game......

Can anyone guess which statements are the true/honest ones?

Here are some more:

Why consider a retaliatory strike in the first place? Why pull out of an agreement, then expect others (not you) to continue to honor it? Suddenly the man that says you have to take out the families of terrorists (is that "pro-life"? How about being as ruthless and coldhearted as the terrorists themsleves?) is worried about people getting killed?

Which is it Donny or are you being "politically correct" for the camera and the naive, the very thing you're always poo pooing?

Last edited:
Apr 2018
oregon
You're a glutton for your own punishment, aren't you. You and Trump, like to act as if you "won" something, even after allowing yourself to be made a fool of in front of people who aren't delusional.

Feel free to delude yourself, all you like. Just like your pal Donny. Ain't nobody fooled, but yourselves.

Meanwhile, back on topic,

Here's some more of Conman Donny folks........playing the shell game......

Can anyone guess which statements are the true/honest ones?

Here are some more:

Why consider a retaliatory strike in the first place? Why pull out of an agreement, then expect others (not you) to continue to honor it? Suddenly the man that says you have to take out the families of terrorists (is that "pro-life"? How about being as ruthless and coldhearted as the terrorists themsleves?) is worried about people getting killed?

Which is it Donny or are you being "politically correct" for the camera and the naive, the very thing you're always poo pooing?
Third concession accepted. Instead of posting stupid videos, you should try thinking for yourself for a change.

Jun 2013
Here
Third concession accepted. Instead of posting stupid videos, you should try thinking for yourself for a change.
Think of myself? You mean like you and Donny are obsessed (and enamored) with yourselves?

No thanks, but like I said, feel free to carry on and maybe, just maybe, try to actually address the OP?