Such a "swell" guy...........

May 2012
Upper Bucks County, PA
Facts and truth don't matter . . .
What matters is the entertainment value in triggering leftists. Really doesn't matter if it's the truth or lies is being told; if it runs afoul of the agenda or daily talking points then there shall be triggering and outrage.

When Trump declared bankruptcy 4 times, was that "good" life decisions and good management of money?

Almost a billion dollars in losses was "good management" of money?

May 2012
Upper Bucks County, PA
Assuming you aren't a member of the top 1% - Specifically what has Donald done for you?
The singular reason I voted for him is the federal judiciary, simply for his promise to place Constitutionalists -- not necessarily conservatives -- on the federal benches.

I am very happy with how that has developed.; flipping the 2nd and the 3rd Circuits with his picks, getting close on a couple more and getting closer to leveling the playing field in the 9th . . . And of course his picks for SCOTUS.

I firmly believed Hillary's picks would have been an absolute disaster for the Constitution and the Republic.

Jun 2013
Here
What matters is the entertainment value in triggering leftists. Really doesn't matter if it's the truth or lies is being told; if it runs afoul of the agenda or daily talking points then there shall be triggering and outrage.

What are you so triggered about there "Trigger"?

Do you seriously believe people aren't getting a laugh at the pathetic character that is our POTUS, his trolls (you?) and the cluelessness of his followers????

Do live under a rock or are you just THAT serious about trying to prop up a someone who is a joke, but somehow thinks he's fooling anyone with his BS about himself, but himself and people who apparently aren't too bright?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lighten up fella/gal....if defending Trump or getting some strange jollies from imagining you are pissing off "leftists", you might want to think about how pathetic that is and look for a new hobby/life.

Jun 2013
Here
The singular reason I voted for him is the federal judiciary, simply for his promise to place Constitutionalists -- not necessarily conservatives -- on the federal benches.

I am very happy with how that has developed.; flipping the 2nd and the 3rd Circuits with his picks, getting close on a couple more and getting closer to leveling the playing field in the 9th . . . And of course his picks for SCOTUS.

I firmly believed Hillary's picks would have been an absolute disaster for the Constitution and the Republic.

So you don't mind Trump totally disrespecting Amendment I and trying his best to undermine one of the greatest factors for freedom the world over, when it comes to a free press?

While the Preamble has never been considered as the basis for any SCOTUS decisions, it is the whole purpose/raison d'etre for the Constitution and cannot be ignored when it comes to what articles and amendments are for and based on. preamble | Definition of preamble in English by Lexico Dictionaries

"Constitutionalist, constismutionalist. You don't care about the Constitution if you even know anything about the intent behind half or anything that is in it, based on your supporting Trump.

There is NO Constitution, without the preamble that gives it purpose, an aim and justification, for its existence.

If it's not too much for you to read and not above your capacity to understand, you may want to read all the Federalist Papers and more to learn more about the Constitution you and the other "Constitutionalists" I have met, don't appear to know much about.

Avalon Project - The Federalist Papers

Last edited:
May 2012
Upper Bucks County, PA
Lighten up fella/gal....if defending Trump or getting some strange jollies from imagining you are pissing off "leftists", you might want to think about how pathetic that is and look for a new hobby/life.
It reminds me of back when Howard Stern was running for NY Governor. He ran the funniest advertisements that were just his biggest detractors and haters going of with unhinged rants about how terrible Howard was . . .

The closing line? IF THESE PEOPLE ARE AGAINST HIM, HOW CAN YOU NOT BE FOR HIM?

Yeah, it's like that . . .

May 2012
Upper Bucks County, PA
So you don't mind Trump totally disrespecting Amendment I and trying his best to undermine one of the greatest factors for freedom the world over, when it comes to a free press?
Free press? Well you have a good sense of humor, that's for sure.

"Constitutionalist, constismutionalist. You don't care about the Constitution if you even know anything about the intent behind half or anything that is in it, based on your supporting Trump.
Sez the liberal??? Again, a fine demonstration of your sense of humor . . . you can't expect to be taken seriously.

Oct 2011
Washington State
How on earth did this man become President and why is he still the President?

How can anyone say this is the best America could do?

Trump is the sickest, most deranged, racist, lying sack of shit to ever be elected. Republicans don't give a damn, he's their sickest, most deranged, racist, lying sack of shit.