Suddenly right-wingers are concerned about bad language

Nov 2010
San Diego...ish
Currently circulating on Facebook is the David Hogg F-bomb clip.

The president brags of grabbing pussy and has three women in litigation over affairs. The NRA wants 18-year-olds to have AR15s. The president calls his opponents expletives.

What's wrong with this picture?
FUCK!!! I don't know.

Reactions: 2 people
Nov 2010
San Diego...ish
Hey, he's just a KID!! He should stop his goddamn swearing, and stick his nose in his books and get back to SCHOOL!!

I mean, seriously! What the FUCK has gone wrong with this country, anyhow?!?
Ok...maybe you should stop using the tiny font. Those of us who are getting older and require numerous pairs of glasses to get through the day, are really getting tired of having to change them just to read your posts.

Just out of curiosity, can you read this?

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
I think he's entering the arena as an adult and a public figure.

As far as FCC rules go, shouldn't he raise the bar a bit higher than his YouTube blog?
I look forward to your critiques of our American president's more ribald public comments.

Reactions: 4 people
Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
That's what they're complaining about on Facebook.
If that's all they can find to complain about, then they have nothing.

Anyone who has dealt with teens know that (1) the kids that they've been interviewing are far more articulate than the average, and (2) kids like to swear, but generally only do it when they don't think adults are listening and (3) adults who habitually use "strong" language, that is really very weak language, generally are not very articulate.

Reactions: 1 person

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Funny how "fuck your feelings" is an emotionally charged statement, by a group of people who want their feelings enacted into law.

Reactions: 11 people
Sep 2013
On a hill
Currently circulating on Facebook is the David Hogg F-bomb clip.

The president brags of grabbing pussy and has three women in litigation over affairs. The NRA wants 18-year-olds to have AR15s. The president calls his opponents expletives.

What's wrong with this picture?
It isnt offensive if the president does it.