Suggestions to increase attendance at the Trump inauguration

Sep 2016
My own world
Maybe I'll send the Trump inauguration team a suggestion about borrowing a big Russian bear from the Washington DC zoo. You can get your photo taken with it and Trump and the Russian Bear. It would be great publicity and might even get more people to actually come and watch Trump get sworn in.

Anybody else have any ideas?

Sep 2016
My own world
A pie throwing contest and a prize for whom ever hits the most protesters.
You had me sold until that last part. I though you were going to say you get a prize if you're the closest to hit Trump in the face. I can almost guarantee 200,000 tickets would be sold in less than a 24 hour period if they promised that game.

Reactions: 3 people
Jul 2015
Florida
Maybe I'll send the Trump inauguration team a suggestion about borrowing a big Russian bear from the Washington DC zoo. You can get your photo taken with it and Trump and the Russian Bear. It would be great publicity and might even get more people to actually come and watch Trump get sworn in.

Anybody else have any ideas?
Put a line of women along Constitution Ave. that TRUMP's supporters can "GRAB" where and how they want to. That'll get them there!!

Reactions: 3 people
Sep 2016
My own world
A carnival with a dunk tank.

Guess who's in the dunk tank?
I could sell tickets to that, no problem. Might even be able to top the amount of people that attended President Obama's first inauguration if Dunking Trump in a tank were a game they could take a turn at with every ticket sold.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
The Duck Dynasty guys could show up to run a speed dating event where attendees could bring their underage daughters to get hooked up with adult males.

Reactions: 1 person
Sep 2016
My own world
The Duck Dynasty guys could show up to run a speed dating event where attendees could bring their underage daughters to get hooked up with adult males.
I don't know any pedophiles never mind hillbilly pedophiles so I am going have a difficult time making sales based on that. Keep trying, though keep the ideas coming. We just may be able to help the Trump inauguration committee sell some more tickets with the right gimmick. Lord knows that isn't going to be any real entertainment though other than Trump of course, he is always good for a laugh.

Last edited: