Support for donald trump's impeachment is higher than his approval rating, poll indic

Jun 2018
Bremerton, Wa
Actually, I think we should all wait for the Mueller report. And if he does not release a report by the end of July, he should definitely wait until AFTER the midterm elections, or he would inevitably be accused of trying to influence those elections.
Mueller can conclude his investigation when ever he wants. Most people see it as the politically motivated sham that it is.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Mueller can conclude his investigation when ever he wants. Most people see it as the politically motivated sham that it is.
That's a remarkable statement, considering how many guilty pleas he's already gotten. Some of Donald Trump's closest associates, people like Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort, and Michael Flynn, are in SERIOUS legal jeopardy. It's been said that Robert Mueller knows more about what went on during the Trump campaign than anyone in the campaign does. None of us knows at this point just what he has uncovered. Unlike you, I am willing to wait, willing to withhold judgment.

Jun 2018
Bremerton, Wa
That's a remarkable statement, considering how many guilty pleas he's already gotten. Some of Donald Trump's closest associates, people like Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort, and Michael Flynn, are in SERIOUS legal jeopardy. It's been said that Robert Mueller knows more about what went on during the Trump campaign than anyone in the campaign does. None of us knows at this point just what he has uncovered. Unlike you, I am willing to wait, willing to withhold judgment.
And not one single guilty plea has anything to do with the original Trump /Russia collusion investigation. Nothing, zip, nada.

I'm new here, but I deal in facts. I suspect that this won't set well with you

Last edited:
Dec 2014
The Milky Way

Flynn pled to lying to the FBI. Manafort was a short term hire, his indictments have nothing to do with the campaign or Trump. Cohen, who knows.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
And not one single guilty plea has anything to do with the original Trump /Russia collusion investigation. Nothing, zip, nada.

I'm new here, but I deal in facts. I suspect that this won't set well with you

Mmm, Flynn, Gates,Van Der Zwaan, Papadopoulos and Pinedo. In terms of Flynn and Gates - stil don't know what they know. Gates worked on the transition team btw.

But yeah, Mueller is going to lay low come the middle of July would be my guess...see what happens after the mid-terms.

In the meantime, he and his team will still keep working.

Will see what he eventually comes up with.