Support for donald trump's impeachment is higher than his approval rating, poll indic

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
That's a remarkable statement, considering how many guilty pleas he's already gotten. Some of Donald Trump's closest associates, people like Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort, and Michael Flynn, are in SERIOUS legal jeopardy. It's been said that Robert Mueller knows more about what went on during the Trump campaign than anyone in the campaign does. None of us knows at this point just what he has uncovered. Unlike you, I am willing to wait, willing to withhold judgment.
And not one single guilty plea has anything to do with the original Trump /Russia collusion investigation. Nothing, zip, nada.

I'm new here, but I deal in facts. I suspect that this won't set well with you
What doesn’t set well with us is the insults about people you have read a few posts and come to a conclusion.

Discuss the subject, you will be fine. Your so called facts are simplyyour opinion.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
That's a remarkable statement, considering how many guilty pleas he's already gotten. Some of Donald Trump's closest associates, people like Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort, and Michael Flynn, are in SERIOUS legal jeopardy. It's been said that Robert Mueller knows more about what went on during the Trump campaign than anyone in the campaign does. None of us knows at this point just what he has uncovered. Unlike you, I am willing to wait, willing to withhold judgment.
If you choose to believe a lie, there is nothing anyone can do.
March to August is 5 months.

Rasselas

Former Staff
Feb 2010
USA
"Short term hire" suggests that the term of employment was delimited at the outset. Trump fired Manafort when his connections to Ukranian politics and possible illegal activity were revealed. There's no reason to believe his was a "short term hire" just because he was fired after five months.

Mar 2015
The cloud
BY GREG PRICE ON 6/22/18 AT 12:43 PM

President Donald Trump is a mere 1 percentage point away from former commander in chief Richard Nixon when it comes to the number of Americans who want him impeached, according to a new poll released Friday.

A wide-ranging SRSS poll conducted for CNN touched on a number of topics, including Trump’s handling of the investigation into Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election and whether or not the president should testify before special counsel Robert Mueller.

But the question of impeachment stood out most, especially vis-à-vis the only president who ever resigned: Nixon.

Support for Donald Trump's Impeachment Is Higher Than His Approval Rating, Poll Indicates

Sep 2013
On a hill
And not one single guilty plea has anything to do with the original Trump /Russia collusion investigation. Nothing, zip, nada.

I'm new here, but I deal in facts. I suspect that this won't set well with you
What did sex in the oval office have to do with Whitewater?

Rasselas

Former Staff
Feb 2010
USA
Yes, it seems a little fakey. The poll linked in that post itself only links to a poll about Trump's general approval. The claim that 42% of Americans want him impeached comes from late June, and nothing I find can link me to that poll, though it's older now and it may not be customary for actual poll data (like the questions asked and the order) to be linked after a few days. Still, the two polls were not conducted at the same time.

My own observation of the CNN poll data is that it skews a little anti-Trump. The largest difference between for and against Trump has been -20. In the CNN poll it's -24.