Surgery

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
If you were facing a life threatening medical condition and required surgery and the only surgeon available to do it was a Muslim woman would you allow it?
Dude, it's really lacking in forethought to use that title. I of course assumed you were having surgery. Glad to see that is not the reason for the thread.

Don't let it happen again.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
not at all...I had surgery yesterday. The physician was a beautiful Muslim woman who in her garb could pass as Talib’s sister.

If Talib was your surgeon, approprietly credentialed, would you want her to operate on you?
Wishing you a quick recovery Mister B. Being house bound is no fun. Hope you heal fast!:winktongue:

Reactions: Mister B
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Of course, with qualifications and they are the same ones I asked of my white, male, mid-40's orthopedic surgeon, regarding my upcoming carpel tunnel surgery; how many of these do you do a month and what's your post-op infection rate? As for outcome, my CT has been significantly symptomatic for over 10 years my outcome may be negligible, for someone whose symptoms have been present for 10 months, the outcome would likely be much better. You should ask these and other questions of any surgeon. Female or Muslim, completely irrelevant.
Henry, a friend, who is a Chef had Carpel tunnel surgery on both hands. Within 3 days he could use them. Good luck.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
No, this is the precursor to the usual meltdown you go through when you realize that you fucked up. Read my post, then get someone to read it for you if needed. I never said here in that post. You know it, but you can’t find the personal fortitude to realize you’re wrong.

You made a bullshit claim and got caught. Thats all thats happened here.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
My spouse is scheduled for surgery next month and the doctor is a Moscow educated Russian. Should we be worried?? ;)
Not unless he/ she loves Trump! Just kidding Baj. Good luck for him and fast healing. It is amazing how surgery has changed. So much easier all the time.

Reactions: bajisima
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Mr. B,

Depends on her qualifications and ratings. I find it pretty ridiculous that there is only one surgeon available to operate on you. Almost all medical networks offer numerous doctors. I would pick the one most suited to do the procedure.
Perhaps his Family Physician recommended this Surgeon. There could be any number Of reasons. Today you just do not walk into a Surgeon‘s office and say I choose you.

Reactions: bajisima