Survey Finds Too Many People Believe Snopes Is A Legitimate Fact-Checking Website

Mar 2019
On a drive-by
From the Babylon Bee:

U.S.—A troubling new survey released by The Babylon Bee confirmed Wednesday that too many people think Snopes is a real fact-checking website.

The survey found that over 60% of people believe Snopes is a real website, while only 25% understand that it's satire. The remaining minority thinks that Snopes is the name of a gangsta rapper from California, "one of those guys who makes the hip-hop about the devil's lettuce and shooting people."

In the study, we went to a Walmart and grabbed random people by the arm and started shouting at them: "HEY, DO YOU THINK SNOPES IS REAL!?" The ones who didn't run away screaming or call for security responded, and of those few dozen people, we got our results. Most said, "Sure, yeah, whatever, please just leave me alone and don't hurt me!" while others said they thought it was satire site. A few people said, "Snopes Dogg? I loved his album, Straight Outta Compton."

Concerning Survey Finds Too Many People Believe Snopes Is A Legitimate Fact-Checking Website

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I don't know anyone who believes ANY of these fact checker sites are real except for the No/Low Information extremist on the Left.

ALL of these fact checkers sites have been debunked so many times here on PH it's hilarious to see people still source them and expect to be taken seriously.

Mar 2019
On a drive-by
I don't know anyone who believes ANY of these fact checker sites are real except for the No/Low Information extremist on the Left.

ALL of these fact checkers sites have been debunked so many times here on PH it's hilarious to see people still source them and expect to be taken seriously.

Lefties have to have something to support their lies....................

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
They have the entire fake news MSM which includes these fake fact checker sites and the Democrat Party as well.
It's funny that right wingers in the US are the only people on the planet who think that. You guys think you've cornered the market on the truth or something. You've cornered the market on lunacy just like your cult leader Donald Trump.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
It's funny that right wingers in the US are the only people on the planet who think that. You guys think you've cornered the market on the truth or something. You've cornered the market on lunacy just like your cult leader Donald Trump.
Yeah ..

Whatever that means.

It still doesn't change the fact that fact checker sites are 100% fake news 100% of the time and all normal thinking people know this.