Susan Rice BLOCKED in China, Sec.Svc. had to invervene ("it's our country")...

Jul 2015
Florida
I had to google if the CHINESE had an particular animus towards blacks. I had absolutely no idea. Turns out they do. (Could likely be they don't have any except for those 'foreigners' who come to live and work there). So apparently Susan Rice and another 'unspecified' person accompanying OBAMA on his trip, were blocked when they came off the plane and an ARGUMENT ensued. It took the US Secret Service to intervene. The Chinese official said, "it's our country, our airport." I can't imagine someone in a presidential entourage coming with the 'black' American president, would have been subject to this. STOOOPID. But we sure as hell did it to 'negro' VIPS in the south for decades.

Secret Service intervenes in tarmac argument as US officials land in China

By Nikita Vladimirov - 09/03/16 09:46 AM EDT
Obama presses climate issues at G20 in China
Reuters
[COLOR=#DDDDDD !importa[/FONT]

A Chinese official on Saturday got into a tarmac confrontation with President Obama's national security advisor and the Secret Service as U.S. arrived at the Group of 20 Nations summit.

The Chinese security official confronted Susan Rice and attempted to prevent her from walking to the motorcade after she crossed the media rope line, Reuters reported. A Secret Service agent got between Rice and the Chinese official to try to diffuse the situation.

According to the report, the same official also confronted a White House press aide who was helping position foreign press as Obama landed in China.

"This is our country. This is our airport," he reportedly shouted. It is currently unclear whether the Chinese official knew that Susan Rice was Obama's national security advisor.

Secret Service intervenes in tarmac argument as US officials land in China | TheHill

Jul 2015
Florida
Who knew that some would make this about race?

To be expected, I suppose.
So you are saying she was snotty bitch and that's why they CHALLENGED HER?? Really? Ms. Rice is about 5 foot nothing. Doesn't seem too intimidating too me. I'm going with "color" thing until proven otherwise. I'd love to know the race of the other person coralling the press that was also 'challenged'.

Last edited:
Jul 2015
Florida
I suspect that Chinese official will be wrapping won tons from now on.
TOO FUNNY!! Maybe that's the Chinese equivalent of a "time out".

Yeah, apparently it got pretty heated. Someone thought one of the Chinese officials was going to take a punch--not at Susan but at one of the press corp which were NOT backing down.

Rice, ever the diplomat...

"They did things that weren't anticipated," Rice told reporters afterwards.

Aug 2016
CA
It didn't hve anything to do with her race, It was something about her crossing into the media area. They have pretty strict protocols about it over there. Why are you making things up?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
It didn't hve anything to do with her race, It was something about her crossing into the media area. They have pretty strict protocols about it over there. Why are you making things up?
Again, our leftist extremist friends are obsessed with race.

They really can't help themselves.