Susan Rice blows her meeting with McCain and Graham

Jan 2008
Vertiform City
November 27. 2012 - WASHINGTON--After meeting with U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice on Tuesday, three GOP lawmakers said their concerns have only grown about misleading statements Rice made concerning the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya that left Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans dead.
GOP senators criticize Susan Rice after meeting

"The bottom line is that I'm more disturbed than I was before ... about how four Americans died in Benghazi, Libya," Graham said.
The meeting was held at Rice's request.

Oops.

Jan 2008
Vertiform City
This is Rice's excuse:

Rice has said only that she was working off talking points given to her.
It's been her excuse all along, she's never wavered from it.

Republican senators say Rice meeting just leaves more questions unanswered | Fox News

Unfortunately, she's lying. Either that, or she's grossly incompetent. One or the other. Take your pick.

Susan Rice is on the PDB distribution list, and if she was working off someone's unclassified talking points then she's grossly incompetent.

On the other hand, if she attended a PDB anytime between the 14th and the 20th (and there was one every day), then she's a liar.

I can easily understand why this meeting didn't go well. Basically, there's no squirming out of this one, Susan.

Either you're a stone cold liar, or you're grossly incompetent and you shouldn't be anywhere near any decision making authority.

She'll get nailed on this, you'll see. I don't think it'll be McCain or Graham doing the nailing though. We'll see.

Oct 2010
A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
BREAKING NEWS..Republicans still bitching and moaning.

It's not like there is anything she could have said that would have stopped them from doing this.

A few dozen more threads on it just might do it though...

Jan 2008
Vertiform City
BREAKING NEWS..Republicans still bitching and moaning.

It's not like there is anything she could have said that would have stopped them from doing this.

A few dozen more threads on it just might do it though...
The rainbow colors are missing from your dog's afro. :glee: