****(Suspected) Pensacola Naval Base SHOOTER IS A SAUDI NATIONAL sent to US for MILITARY TRAINING****

Jul 2015
Florida
An hour ago and this doesn't warrant an honorable mention? TERRORIST from a country TRUMP woos was sent here for military training goes on a shooting rampage? Imagine if he was from Syria or Iraq or Iran--this board would be on fire.

U.S. News

U.S. News coverage from Reuters.

U.S. News 42 MINUTES AGO

Saudi national suspected in shooting incident at U.S. Navy base in Florida

The suspected shooter involved in a deadly incident on Friday at a major U.S. Navy base in Florida was believed to be a Saudi national in the United States for training, two U.S. defense officials said, speaking on condition of anonymity.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: HenryPorter

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
There are already like 2 threads on this. I do find it odd that saudi arabia is the sole domain of trump, have you read our history>?

Jul 2015
Florida
There are already like 2 threads on this. I do find it odd that saudi arabia is the sole domain of trump, have you read our history>?
I know that. Trump and JARED are just LATEST iteration. Ask the Bushes--ALL OF THEM who pissed off the 'BIN LADEN' wing of Saudi royalty and kissed the Bushes asses will CONTINUING to fund madrassas fostering ISLAMIC TERRORISM..

Remember Bandar Bush?

1575660197130.png

Jan 2019
southeast
An hour ago and this doesn't warrant an honorable mention? TERRORIST from a country TRUMP woos was sent here for military training goes on a shooting rampage? Imagine if he was from Syria or Iraq or Iran--this board would be on fire.

U.S. News

U.S. News coverage from Reuters.

U.S. News 42 MINUTES AGO

Saudi national suspected in shooting incident at U.S. Navy base in Florida

The suspected shooter involved in a deadly incident on Friday at a major U.S. Navy base in Florida was believed to be a Saudi national in the United States for training, two U.S. defense officials said, speaking on condition of anonymity.
[/QUOTE]
Forgot the part of a religion you adore.