Sweden Still Doesn't Get It

Sep 2013
On a hill
You didn't ask a quesion.

Go back and read your own psychobabble.

You accuse people of being brainwashed ......

Yet, all you are capable of is posting propaganda.

There is a reason informed folks can't take people like you seriously.
You may be informed, but it is of the fake news variety from the alternative reality.

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
You lived in Sweden?
Jaaavisst.
I still have family and friends there.. some understand the refugee policy, some don't, most blame the USA's iraq invasion which blew up that region that caused the refugee crisis to begin with.

So you're part of the cover up, eh?
Operation Jyade Hjelm? I KNEW IT
What cover up? I must've missed the coverup part of this thread because I normally just skim through these monthly right-wing sweden-rape-capital threads.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Jaaavisst.
I still have family and friends there.. some understand the refugee policy, some don't, most blame the USA's iraq invasion which blew up that region that caused the refugee crisis to begin with.

What coverup? I must've missed the coverup part of this thread because I normally just skim through these monthly right-wing sweden-rape-capital threads.
I think of it as titillation for a certain segment of the right wing.

Aug 2018
Vancouver
Jaaavisst.

What cover up? I must've missed the coverup part of this thread because I normally just skim through these monthly right-wing sweden-rape-capital threads.
I think they're set as a reminder on someone's phone calendar.

5 years is a long time to teeter on the brink of lawlessness.

When is the year we can say "I'm still getting an IKEA catalogue, so I guess it'll be OK" ?

10 years? 20?

Ever?

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida

When is the year we can say "I'm still getting an IKEA catalogue, so I guess it'll be OK" ?

10 years? 20?

Ever?
or this year? I'm sure the ultra-right white nationalists are freaking over Sweden's entry for the 2019 Eurovision..

edit hej! thats actually a good song. I likes John Lundvik's chance of winning Eurovision this year..
..he also wrote the song for UK's Eurovision entrant :cool:

Last edited:

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto

10 years? 20?

Ever?
When Scandinavians starts massively fleeing across the border to Russia (rather hundreds of Russians moving over there every year, like now lol), you'll know something is wrong.

Currently, there is some cross border movement, mostly from Finland, to nearby ancient Russian towns (some of which were Finnish or Swedish once haha) like Vyborg, tourists, for the sights, selfies, and souvenirs

drunks, for cheap Russian booze

and ethnic Russian housewives, shopping for Russian produce and groceries they cannot get over there in Scandinavia

If ever that significantly picks up, you KNOW there's serious trouble over there :D

Aug 2018
Vancouver
or this year? I'm sure the ultra-right white nationalists are freaking over Sweden's entry for the 2019 Eurovision..

edit hej! thats actually a good song. I likes John Lundvik's chance of winning Eurovision this year..
..he also wrote the song for UK's Eurovision entrant :cool:
Do singers usually sing in English for eurovision? Or is he just an English speaker/performer.

Like ABBA - haha.

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
Do singers usually sing in English for eurovision? Or is he just an English speaker/performer.

Like ABBA - haha.
Languages are mixed (ABBA won with "Waterloo" back in the 70s and that was in english). I havent actually paid attention to Eurovision singing contest since the 80s (when Sweden only had 3 TV channels so ESC was one of the few things to watch). Back then eurovison songs were usually cringey disposable saccharine music... for instance Sweden won in 1984 with this. and wow its bad. I can't believe this cheesy tack fest won. lol I couldn't even listen to it for more than a minute now.

Perhaps the music has gotten better since? Maybe @The Man knows? I think he actually pays attention to the ESC.

Last edited:

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
When Scandinavians starts massively fleeing across the border to Russia (rather hundreds of Russians moving over there every year, like now lol), you'll know something is wrong.

Currently, there is some cross border movement, mostly from Finland, to nearby ancient Russian towns (some of which were Finnish or Swedish once haha) like Vyborg, tourists, for the sights, selfies, and souvenirs

drunks, for cheap Russian booze

and ethnic Russian housewives, shopping for Russian produce and groceries they cannot get over there in Scandinavia

If ever that significantly picks up, you KNOW there's serious trouble over there :D
Denmark is the destination for Swedes looking to get cheaper booze. Hop on the ferry to Denmark and you don't even have to disembark or drive to start getting drunk :drool:

Last edited:
May 2016
Florida
You can't even answer, except to repeat yourself. I bet you don't even know what the word "psychobabble" actually means... lol

It's not really funny, it's sad.

You're brainwashed, man. People like you supported Hitler and Stalin when they performed all their atrocities...

John is the perfect example of how so many people died at Jonestown. Textbook belief perserverence.