Swedish election

Helena

Former Staff
Sep 2007
Maybe my user title will provide a clue.
Sweden's nationalist anti-immigration party has made gains in the country's general election as the establishment parties appear deadlocked, exit polls predict.
The Sweden Democrats (SD) are expected to achieve 19.2% of the vote.
The party, described by Prime Minister Stefan Lofven as "racist", held 12.9% of the ballot in the previous election.
Neither the governing Social Democrats nor the centre-right bloc of parties are predicted to win a majority.
An exit poll by public broadcaster SVT suggested the centre-right Alliance won 39.6% of the vote, and the Social Democrats, the Greens and their Left Party parliamentary allies 39.4%.
Immigration has been a central issue of the campaign.
Mr Lofven has accused the SD of extremism and said that a vote for it was "dangerous".
The outgoing prime minister heads a minority coalition government made up of his Social Democrats and the Green Party.
Nationalists 'make gains' in Sweden election

I know we'll hear all about how the anti-immigration party is getting votes because immigration blah blah blah blah (seeing as 20% is a clear minority, it seems that 80% Swedish voters don't care that much), but what's more interesting to me is the apparent tie between the two traditional voting blocs. We'll hear more in the next hours or tomorrow.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Unfortunately, nationalism and anti-immigration sentiment has been rising in the Western world. Hopefully, it will be tamped down in the next couple of years or so.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
It is not anti-immigration it is secure immigration and knowing who enters the country. Just like there is no anti-immigration in the US
Sweden is known as the rape capital of Europe.

What a wonder gift these so called "immigrants" have given to Sweden.

Jun 2014
United States
Nationalists 'make gains' in Sweden election

I know we'll hear all about how the anti-immigration party is getting votes because immigration blah blah blah blah (seeing as 20% is a clear minority, it seems that 80% Swedish voters don't care that much), but what's more interesting to me is the apparent tie between the two traditional voting blocs. We'll hear more in the next hours or tomorrow.

Oh well, 20% is greater than 0%, so I guess this is good news for Nazis.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Oh well, 20% is greater than 0%, so I guess this is good news for Nazis.
And, bad news for the child molesting muslims ...

Not all "immigrants" of course .... aka muslims .....

Just the ones that seek out children !!!!

The rest of the invaders are perfectly fine .... right?