Syria: Assad has decisively won his brutal battle

ARMCX1

Former Staff
Jun 2013
SoCal
So, your ignorance on the issue is your proof?
You've got that backwards. Show me some links that back your view that Obama founded and funded the Islamic State. You guys always inaccurately exaggerate .

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
You've got that backwards. Show me some links that back your view that Obama founded and funded the Islamic State. You guys always inaccurately exaggerate .
No, I'm downplaying just how traitorous the situation had become.

And now you need several years worth of information to get back to the same page because you had been asleep(?) for that time.

Edit : interesting that each of the people that has been removed from FBI leadership and why they were removed was noted and documented months in advance on the premises we are discussing here.

ARMCX1

Former Staff
Jun 2013
SoCal
No, I'm downplaying just how traitorous the situation had become.

And now you need several years worth of information to get back to the same page because you had been asleep(?) for that time.

Edit : interesting that each of the people that has been removed from FBI leadership and why they were removed was noted and documented months in advance on the premises we are discussing here.
Your best link.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Your best link.
That's a problem... You're not going to find a singular source.

I mean, even grasping the various factions in Syria and their allegiances is an effort. We are talking years worth of information...

Jul 2019
Atlanta
I wouldn’t know but I’m guessing the career generals viewpoint would be “if we ever do have an interest in the Middle East, we won’t have any presence there”

I do know Trumps view. Trumps view is “Saudi Arabia told me that if The US leaves Syria the Saudis and their proxies will take it from Iran.”
Why on earth would the Saudis want Syria?