Tackle white supremacy as terrorism, experts say

Feb 2011
Boise, ID
Oh... I guess I got thrown off by you saying "each and every skin-color-based comment or generalization" as thought they were two separate things and you plan to mock both, but I can see what you mean here. But then, it seems like you double down by replying to my

Really? So if we talk about how drug use incarceration is 4x higher for black men than white men, even when repeated studies show identical usage rates, that's a racist discussion? Is it racist to talk about disparities in death penalty sentences based on the race of the victim, and worthy of mocking? If so, why do you think so?
Maybe some people should gather and analyze data to make sure we're applying the law as equitably as possible and without differential treatment based on superficial characteristics.

But that's not merely what a lot of people are doing when they seek to illustrate all sorts of race-based differentiation. A lot of people seem to want to weaponize as many observable race-based differences as they can find so as to actively promote the idea that we all live in a permanently and systemically racist white-male-privilege-dominated oppressive patriarchy. I see it as extremely counter-productive to insist on seeing and characterizing society this way, because it stirs up such constant and irreconcilable feelings of race-based resentment that it actually perpetuates the stated problem.

Last edited:
Mar 2019
Down a back road turn south on a gravel drive
I don't even know a white supremacist.

And even if they are one, wrong headed thinking is not a crime.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
Maybe some people should gather and analyze data to make sure we're applying the law as equitably as possible and without differential treatment based on superficial characteristics.

But that's not merely what people do when they seek to illustrate all sorts of race-based differentiation. A lot of people seem to want to weaponize as many observable differences as possible so as to actively promote the notion that we live in a white-male-privilege-dominated oppressive patriarchy. I don't think it's useful to insist on seeing and characterizing society that way, because it stirs up such constant feelings of race-based resentment that it actually perpetuates the stated problem.
Okay... So more like "Important topics like racial disparities should only be discussed by experts—common people should refrain from attempting to discuss these topics because they might begin to think that they can actually participate in making this a more just society. It would be best to ridicule their bumbling efforts to confront those topics so that they don't make things worse due to their own stupidity. We could engage in a discussion, but that takes work, so let's just mock them."

Is that better?

Feb 2011
Boise, ID
Okay... So more like "Important topics like racial disparities should only be discussed by experts—common people should refrain from attempting to discuss these topics because they might begin to think that they can actually participate in making this a more just society. It would be best to ridicule their bumbling efforts to confront those topics so that they don't make things worse due to their own stupidity. We could engage in a discussion, but that takes work, so let's just mock them."

Is that better?
You failed to grasp my previous post, or are just copping an attitude about it and letting loose with sarcasm. There are people who do not have any good faith intention to make this a more racially just society by targeting and eradicating clear examples of race-based discrimination. Instead, they would rather derive power from fomenting racial tensions broadly and generally, by insisting racism is permanent, constant, systemic, inherent, and pervasive, and that it results in all people with a certain shade of skin to be considered disadvantaged victims, and all people with a light shade of skin to be privileged oppressors. Us versus them. Good versus evil. Black vs. white. This is toxic. The race-based generalizations and race-based resentment and hatred that are stirred up from these types of "discussions" are what I find deserving of ridicule and mockery. A few basic examples of the mindset I'm talking about here and here.

Last edited:
May 2014
New Mexico

White supremacism is terrorism, experts say - CNN

White supremacist murders in the US "more than doubled in 2017," with far-right extremist groups and white supremacists "responsible for 59% of all extremist-related fatalities in the US in 2017," ADL's audit shows. They were responsible for 20% of these fatalities the year before.
Reps. Omar and Schakowsky: We must confront threat of white nationalism -- together
Depending on who you ask, white supremacist terrorism is either not a problem, or the biggest threat to American democracy in years, but one that's often ignored.
***************************************************************************************************

Here we have another scare article using the very same admitted flawed data to claim white nationalism is on the rise. The problem is, is what they count as "white nationalism". Should we call an idiot nazi stealing a candybar from a bodega, terrorism and white nationalist hate crime?

The problem is the ADL salted the incidents with things like this, Cops do a no knock on a persons house for a meth lab, they find nazi paraphanelia and call it a hate crime....

Nazis and white supremacists are idiots and assholes and should be confronted, but exaggerating the threat is nothing more than a "year of the shark", "ebola" or bird flu bid for ratings.
It is actually far more corrupt and politically corrected than you know.

Do you remember the Orlando Florida night club shooting? So, the shooter made a public swearing of an oath of allegiance to ISIS just hours before doing the shooting, and made the statement that the shooting was being done in retaliation for the U.S. attacks on ISIS strongholds. He was of Middle Eastern Heritage, and though he was born in the U.S. he spent most of his formative years as a kid in the middle east. And he was a devote Muslim closely linked to a Radical American-soil based, but foreign born, radical, ISIS-linked, Imam.

In the FBI data base, when the statistical accounting was done for the counting of the Orlando shooters murders against the Terrorism Tallies for deaths caused by Terrorist attacks, at the specific and publically acknowledged direction of President Obama and his DOJ, the attacker was classified as a White-Male, Conservative, American Born and Raised, Right Wing Extremist... and not an internationally and ISIS connected Muslim Terrorist.

A similar classification was done by the Umpa community college shooter, who asked victims if they were a Christian, and if they answered, Yes, he shot them dead, if they answer No, he let them leave. In the affects in his appartment, there were two Korans, with personal letters of thanks written by the SAME radical Imam, about his conversion to Islam, and his joining in the Jihad to punish the Christians and Americans. This was initially released to the press by a local police investigator, and later removed from the Evidence collected manifest list, and the effects were court sealed, .... again at the direct intervention by Federal authorities under Obama's direction, in the DOJ.

The Community College mass killer was classified by the FBI in the Crime database statistics, as White-Male, American, Conservative, Right-Wing Extremist and White-Supremacist.

When questioned later about why these changes were made to the Umpa Community College shooting investigation evidence manifests, the reason given was that it would be unfair to other American and Foreign born Muslims.

So, when you hear quotes by groups such as those in the OP, stating that "White-Male, Right Wing Extremists" are responsible for most of the Terrorism related murders in America over the recent decade or two, just realise, they are openly and deliberately cooking the statistics to hide the truth.

There are many more cases of obvious Muslim Terrorist being classified as "White-Male, American, Right Wing Extremists", but if you take just the death toll from the two above listed events, and properly reclassify them as Muslim Terrorism motivated by a radical foreign born Muslim Imams, (though performed by American born Muslims with close ties to the Middle East), then the majority of Terrorism attacks in America over the last 16 years, quickly shifts to Muslim Terrorists, and NOT "Conservatives" or White-Supremacists.

They cooked the books, to paint an untrue picture of Muslim Terrorism, AND of the threat of White-Supremacy, for political purposes.

-

Last edited:
Jun 2011
God Bless Texas

White supremacism is terrorism, experts say - CNN

White supremacist murders in the US "more than doubled in 2017," with far-right extremist groups and white supremacists "responsible for 59% of all extremist-related fatalities in the US in 2017," ADL's audit shows. They were responsible for 20% of these fatalities the year before.
Reps. Omar and Schakowsky: We must confront threat of white nationalism -- together
Depending on who you ask, white supremacist terrorism is either not a problem, or the biggest threat to American democracy in years, but one that's often ignored.
***************************************************************************************************

Here we have another scare article using the very same admitted flawed data to claim white nationalism is on the rise. The problem is, is what they count as "white nationalism". Should we call an idiot nazi stealing a candybar from a bodega, terrorism and white nationalist hate crime?

The problem is the ADL salted the incidents with things like this, Cops do a no knock on a persons house for a meth lab, they find nazi paraphanelia and call it a hate crime....

Nazis and white supremacists are idiots and assholes and should be confronted, but exaggerating the threat is nothing more than a "year of the shark", "ebola" or bird flu bid for ratings.
If it's Aryan Circle drug dealers, there is probably Nazi crap in there that they don't even understand. They have no ideology.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
I don't even know a white supremacist.
I was in college with a Xian white supremacist fascist (albeit not a skinhead type). Self-described, mind you. Of course, that was over 20 years ago, so who knows what has become of him since then. Rather scary lines of thinking.

I was also in college with an anarchist who aspired to be an international arms dealer.

I wonder what became of those guys. :think:

Feb 2011
Boise, ID
It is actually far more corrupt and politically corrected than you know.

Do you remember the Orlando Florida night club shooting? So, the shooter made a public swearing of an oath of allegiance to ISIS just hours before doing the shooting, and made the statement that the shooting was being done in retaliation for the U.S. attacks on ISIS strongholds. He was of Middle Eastern Heritage, and though he was born in the U.S. he spent most of his formative years as a kid in the middle east. And he was a devote Muslim closely linked to a Radical American-soil based, but foreign born, radical, ISIS-linked, Imam.

In the FBI data base, when the statistical accounting was done for the counting of the Orlando shooters murders against the Terrorism Tallies for deaths caused by Terrorist attacks, at the specific and publically acknowledged direction of President Obama and his DOJ, the attacker was classified as a White-Male, Conservative, American Born and Raised, Right Wing Extremist... and not an internationally and ISIS connected Muslim Terrorist.

A similar classification was done by the Umpa community college shooter, who asked victims if they were a Christian, and if they answered, Yes, he shot them dead, if they answer No, he let them leave. In the affects in his appartment, there were two Korans, with personal letters of thanks written by the SAME radical Imam, about his conversion to Islam, and his joining in the Jihad to punish the Christians and Americans. This was initially released to the press by a local police investigator, and later removed from the Evidence collected manifest list, and the effects were court sealed, .... again at the direct intervention by Federal authorities under Obama's direction, in the DOJ.

The Community College mass killer was classified by the FBI in the Crime database statistics, as White-Male, American, Conservative, Right-Wing Extremist and White-Supremacist.

When questioned later about why these changes were made to the Umpa Community College shooting investigation evidence manifests, the reason given was that it would be unfair to other American and Foreign born Muslims.

So, when you hear quotes by groups such as those in the OP, stating that "White-Male, Right Wing Extremists" are responsible for most of the Terrorism related murders in America over the recent decade or two, just realise, they are openly and deliberately cooking the statistics to hide the truth.

There are many more cases of obvious Muslim Terrorist being classified as "White-Male, American, Right Wing Extremists", but if you take just the death toll from the two above listed events, and properly reclassify them as Muslim Terrorism motivated by a radical foreign born Muslim Imams, (though performed by American born Muslims with close ties to the Middle East), then the majority of Terrorism attacks in America over the last 16 years, quickly shifts to Muslim Terrorists, and NOT "Conservatives" or White-Supremacists.

They cooked the books, to paint an untrue picture of Muslim Terrorism, AND of the threat of White-Supremacy, for political purposes.
First of all, real quick, devout, publicly, and Umpqua, not devote, publically and Umpa.

But secondly and more importantly, it would boost your argument to provide evidence/citation in a couple of key places, specifically where you state that the FBI databases listed these individuals as white male right-wing extremists. I didn't know that. How do you know that?

May 2014
New Mexico
First of all, real quick, devout, publicly, and Umpqua, not devote, publically and Umpa.

But secondly and more importantly, it would boost your argument to provide evidence/citation in a couple of key places, specifically where you state that the FBI databases listed these individuals as white male right-wing extremists. I didn't know that. How do you know that?
I know, because for 14 years, I used to work as a statistics analysis code programer for the federal government. I worked for a defense contractor, who worked contracts for many agencies other than just DOD, DOEnergy, NSA and DARPA. I also worked on a number of programs for the DOJ, the Dept. of Education, the federal bureau of prisons, and the CDC.

-