Tactics of the radical left

Sep 2014
in the noggins of yip yappers
Flame Baiting
Just hide all discrimination behind that facade. Just slap that label on anyone with different opinions and feel fully and morally justified to try and destroy their lives.

Painting people as evil and threats is a way to dehumanize them and justify your own evils.
Oh, spare the fuck out of me. You pubs/cons are EXPERTS at labeling those from the side all manner of malicious, nasty labels. Every. Single. Fucking. Day.
So, climb the fuck down off that nag of a high horse and start cleaning your own side up before you go lipping off about others because I can start a list of the shit y'all call "libs" that will reach the fucking moon and back....that includes detours around the other planets as well. If you want to get froggy then FUCKING JUMP because I have zero qualms about rubbing y'all's noses in YOUR OWN SHIT. Go. For. It.

Fucking hypocrites annoy the hell outta me.

Sep 2014
in the noggins of yip yappers
Exactly. These leftists love to fling around words like fascist and apply it to the POTUS and his followers, but don't dare point out that their behavior is suspect.
Baaaahaaaahaaaa! Another extinct flightless bird chiming in that will never admit that the right is expert at labeling and name-calling. Typical.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Care to give a straightforward answer to a straightforward question, FOR A CHANGE?
Ok. Trying to boycott a company as a protest, where impacting their bottom line could persuade, that's free speech.

Pushing to remove groups you do not like from being able to conduct business is fascism.

These are not interchangeable.

Nov 2018
Maryland
Baaaahaaaahaaaa! Another extinct flightless bird chiming in that will never admit that the right is expert at labeling and name-calling. Typical.
Why don't you contact my bank and have them ban me?

The left have lots of names they've thrown at us and Hillary called half of Americans Deplorables.

So, get off of your high horse and pay attention.