Tactics of the radical left

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Why don't you contact my bank and have them ban me?

The left have lots of names they've thrown at us and Hillary called half of Americans Deplorables.

So, get off of your high horse and pay attention.
Then when she apologized she said that she was sorry she said half, she meant ALL.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Why don't you contact my bank and have them ban me?

The left have lots of names they've thrown at us and Hillary called half of Americans Deplorables.

So, get off of your high horse and pay attention.
LOL They probably banned you because you are on some FBI or no fly list.

Apr 2019
Southeast
View attachment 24024

I answered your question, “Show where the right is pressuring businesses like banks and credit card companies to not deal with individuals and political groups.” I gave you a straightforward answer, but you fraudulently pretended that I didn’t.
That's what you think but you merely showed businesses being boycotted, not individuals being blacklisted.

Apr 2019
Southeast
Oh, spare the fuck out of me. You pubs/cons are EXPERTS at labeling those from the side all manner of malicious, nasty labels. Every. Single. Fucking. Day.
So, climb the fuck down off that nag of a high horse and start cleaning your own side up before you go lipping off about others because I can start a list of the shit y'all call "libs" that will reach the fucking moon and back....that includes detours around the other planets as well. If you want to get froggy then FUCKING JUMP because I have zero qualms about rubbing y'all's noses in YOUR OWN SHIT. Go. For. It.

Fucking hypocrites annoy the hell outta me.
Wow, such a "lady" you seem filled with rage.

Controlling Anger — Before It Controls You

https://www.apa.org/topics/anger/control

Anger is a completely normal, usually healthy, human emotion. But when it gets out of control and turns destructive, it can lead to problems—problems at work, ...
Strategies for controlling your ... · ‎How a psychologist can help ...

Nov 2018
Maryland
What I'm seeing on the responses here is a lot of anger on the left. They love to demean others, when the truth is pointed out to them about their own behavior.