Tactics of the radical left

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Flame Baiting
I feel your tolerance.
On another matter, do you wear a hood? Just curious.
Rev Rip's hood is out to the cleaners. Tomorrow is the first cross burning of Spring ...
One should never be late to these sort of events ;)

Nov 2016
USA
What I'm seeing on the responses here is a lot of anger on the left. They love to demean others, when the truth is pointed out to them about their own behavior.
Oh, cry me a river! You and your ilk dish it out all the time - this thread is an example of the right demeaning the left - and then you whine like stuck pigs when lefties dare to fight back.

Reactions: sweettee

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Oh, cry me a river! You and your ilk dish it out all the time - this thread is an example of the right demeaning the left - and then you whine like stuck pigs when lefties dare to fight back.
Like Our Great and Just President fighting back against Left lies?

Sep 2014
in the noggins of yip yappers
Why don't you contact my bank and have them ban me?

The left have lots of names they've thrown at us and Hillary called half of Americans Deplorables.

So, get off of your high horse and pay attention.
Oh goody! A biter!
I was talking about the right in general but since you insist upon whining about Hilary (still) and her verbiage.....here, this is the Orange Shitheel who's ass is still being kissed like he is a fucking demi-God.
(I'd take Hil's faux paux over this FUCKING DEPLORABLE'S crap...especially shit like this.) Y'all voted this trash to represent the US?