Tactics of the radical left

Sep 2014
in the noggins of yip yappers
What I'm seeing on the responses here is a lot of anger on the left. They love to demean others, when the truth is pointed out to them about their own behavior.
It's Trump haters who are going to need tissue. Or, better yet, a crying towel. The Trump haters haven't stopped crying because their Queen lost in 2016, and we've seen all the whining on this forum.

Now, we are preparing for more whining from Trump haters, but we are use to it. Children in adult bodies --- pathetic.
They are such a hateful group, sick, vile group. I can't believe how anyone can be a Democrat these days? Pathetic liars, who follow their lying media.
Many of them have left the Democrat Party. They like intelligent people making the decisions, and see their Party is filled with Crazies.
You keep telling yourself that.........maybe, though, you may want to tell Nadler and Schiff this, as they seem to like DemocRATS in a corner. lol
There is little doubt the left are unhinged, are desperate to take down Trump and when Trump wins in 2020, the left will probably do what they did after the 2016 election, but on a much bigger scale. They will attack Trump supporters, they will burn cars and maybe buildings, they will ramp up their hate and incite violence. It may not be safe for most Patriotic Americans.

If you watch CNN and MSNBC, the propaganda is not only anti-Trump, but it's so hate filled and they say things like Trump is a traitor, his followers are truly deplorable, and Trump and those who support him must be stamped out of American society. Trump winning in 2020 will put them over the edge, and it's very possible the troops will need to be called up to restore order.
In other words, she's a hero to Democrats. They love sociopaths.
Do me a favor and don't run away from the forum when things get heated up. I want you to stay here and see how wrong you have been. Will you do that when everything you Trump haters have been saying is pure bullshit.
Everything Trump says or does, causes the left to go into a frenzy. I find it kind of entertaining, and as we get closer and closer to the 2020 election, and as more investigative information is released by the AG and his Special Prosecutor, along with the Inspector General, these leftists are going to be foaming at the mouth on a daily basis. Many of them are crazy now, so it won't take much to put them over the edge.

This woman use to have some sense when she was with FOX, but as you stated, Leftism broke her.
Come again? Who is doing the name calling and insulting? Your posts are almost always chock-full of either outright insulting comments about the left or you take the passive aggressive tactic to new levels of low-brow bullshit.

It is quite PITiful to watch you talking shit about the left while doing it with your own brand of insults and slams about them.

Checkmate. ;)

Sep 2014
in the noggins of yip yappers
Like Our Great and Just President fighting back against Left lies?
No, Mr. Short-term memory, like the 8 years y'all put the whole Obama family through. Yah yah yah....yada yada yada...."two wrongs don't make a right" and "turn the other cheek" annnnnnd "that was then" etc etc etc......

Nothing negative said about His Royal Orangeness can compare to the utter shit y'all said about Obama AND his beautiful family. Y'all boo-hooing about things said about Chump just makes me laugh and think, "karma is a mother fucker, huh?"

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Nope.Communism just sucks.Always has.Always will.
And it doesn't even exist without an authoritarian at the helm. Or maybe you can provide other examples. In fact most pure political ideologies don't exist for long without constant coercion from an authoritarian source.

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
Oh look, the peanut troll brigade to derail a thread the dont like. Another perfect example of the left, "shut em down, shout em out".
Now you're just dealing in confirmation bias. You wrecked your own thread because people disagreed with your premise.

Mar 2019
California
And it doesn't even exist without an authoritarian at the helm. Or maybe you can provide other examples. In fact most pure political ideologies don't exist for long without constant coercion from an authoritarian source.
Bernie Sanders. AOC.

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Could I trouble you as a liberal to show how our President is fascist?
I never made such a claim. Perhaps you were thinking of another liberal?

But getting back to the OP - and your claim - how is a boycott organized by private individuals "fascism"?

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
Oh, spare the fuck out of me. You pubs/cons are EXPERTS at labeling those from the side all manner of malicious, nasty labels. Every. Single. Fucking. Day.
So, climb the fuck down off that nag of a high horse and start cleaning your own side up before you go lipping off about others because I can start a list of the shit y'all call "libs" that will reach the fucking moon and back....that includes detours around the other planets as well. If you want to get froggy then FUCKING JUMP because I have zero qualms about rubbing y'all's noses in YOUR OWN SHIT. Go. For. It.

Fucking hypocrites annoy the hell outta me.
Can I use this. I already got my Trump Cultist Facebook cousin to remove me from his friends list. I looking for another Facebook friend to go over the top. Its really fun.

Mar 2019
California
I never made such a claim. Perhaps you were thinking of another liberal?

But getting back to the OP - and your claim - how is a boycott organized by private individuals "fascism"?
Same reason most Libs call us Fascists. The word has no real meaning anymore.Just a tag to hang on folks one disagrees with.

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Same reason most Libs call us Fascists. The word has no real meaning anymore.Just a tag to hang on folks one disagrees with.
Words have meaning ... If @all9Yards was using "facism" as a random epithet, then he should say so, and I'll drop my line of questioning. But he was the one who said the boycotts "sound a lot like fascism."