Tactics of the radical left

Mar 2019
California
Words have meaning ... If @all9Yards was using "facism" as a random epithet, then he should say so, and I'll drop my line of questioning. But he was the one who said the boycotts "sound a lot like fascism."
As I said. Just a tag to hang on folks. Been hearin' it since the 60's. Funny thing is,I don't recall ever meeting one.

May 2007
your place
Ok, the left has been howling at the moon about nazis and Trump being a fascist etc...

You're then saying that these groups are justified in shutting groups that the left does not like from being able to participate in the economy (trying to get banks and credit cards to not transact with them).

This is very much in line to what the nazis did to the jewish people in and around ww2. Therefore, your proposal is that nazi style tactic your allies have been fearing.

Since this is not based on actions but on peoples SPEECH, then you are taking on the position of anti-free speech.

Conclusions:

1- you actually are an anti-free speech fascist

2- you did not consider your position and made an error which I'm offering the opportunity to revise.

I would rather give the benefit of doubt that you did not mean to take on that position over making that as an accusation.

I don’t care to have a “debate” about what I said. Instead of quoting my supposed “Nazi” comment you just keep trolling.

I am going to go ahead and put you on ignore.

May 2007
your place
Ok, the left has been howling at the moon about nazis and Trump being a fascist etc...

You're then saying that these groups are justified in shutting groups that the left does not like from being able to participate in the economy (trying to get banks and credit cards to not transact with them).

This is very much in line to what the nazis did to the jewish people in and around ww2. Therefore, your proposal is that nazi style tactic your allies have been fearing.

Since this is not based on actions but on peoples SPEECH, then you are taking on the position of anti-free speech.

Conclusions:

2- you did not consider your position and made an error which I'm offering the opportunity to revise.

I would rather give the benefit of doubt that you did not mean to take on that position over making that as an accusation.

I don’t care to have a “debate” about what I said. Instead of quoting my supposed “Nazi” comment you just keep trolling.

May 2007
your place

Conclusions:

OK. I’m not going to waste time on going back and forth with someone who keeps claiming I said something but refuses to use the quote feature

I am putting you on ignore.

Aloha!

May 2007
your place

Conclusions:

OK. I’m not going to waste time on going back and forth with someone who keeps claiming I said something but refuses to use the quote feature

I am putting you on ignore.

Aloha!

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh

Ok, fine, ignore me if you want, just know that it's for something I never said.

It is not trolling, I am explaining to you just how dangerous your stated position really is in western society.