Tactics of the radical left

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
HenryPorter and BoiseBo have been banned from this thread. Please do not respond to their posts.

May 2007
your place
Another one who failed to watch the video.

The “fail” is posting a weak Op and a video of what is apparently a rant. I purposely didn’t watch it.

If there are credible facts then you, as the member who started the thread, should be the one to post links to web pages containing those facts. The screenshot from the video has a banner with the word “leftist”. That, combined with the weak Op indicates it is no more than a rant.

If you had posted a link to websites, then members here would have something of substance to review and could copy-and-paste from it in order to have a more meaningful discussion.

The other problem with posting a video rant is that in supporting whatever argument contained in the rant, we get the idiotic response of “watch the video”.

When an Op uses the word “leftist” and provides no other substance than a rant, then it is just trolling.

Reactions: OldGaffer
Apr 2019
Southeast
The “fail” is posting a weak Op and a video of what is apparently a rant. I purposely didn’t watch it.

If there are credible facts then you, as the member who started the thread, should be the one to post links to web pages containing those facts. The screenshot from the video has a banner with the word “leftist”. That, combined with the weak Op indicates it is no more than a rant.

If you had posted a link to websites, then members here would have something of substance to review and could copy-and-paste from it in order to have a more meaningful discussion.

The other problem with posting a video rant is that in supporting whatever argument contained in the rant, we get the idiotic response of “watch the video”.

When an Op uses the word “leftist” and provides no other substance than a rant, then it is just trolling.
If you wont watch it because a word triggers you, that is not my fault.

Apr 2019
Southeast
Both fight intolerance.
By being intolerant. Assaulting journalist, harassing public servants trying to eat. Congrats, be worse than that you perceive to fight. Nothing but common thuggery and criminality.
You can sell yourself whatever fantasy you want to justify it but you cant change the facts.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
By being intolerant. Assaulting journalist, harassing public servants trying to eat. Congrats, be worse than that you perceive to fight. Nothing but common thuggery and criminality.
You can sell yourself whatever fantasy you want to justify it but you cant change the facts.
I disagree with Antifa's violence but i agree with their anti-fascism. And Maxine Waters has not used violence.

May 2007
your place
If you wont watch it because a word triggers you, that is not my fault.
I am not watching it because I am not interested in viewing what is obviously a right wing rant. It isn’t something that is going to be the basis for any sort of meaningful discussion. If you can’t post an Op that includes links to credible facts, then there must be a reason for that. Maybe it would be from infowars or some other fringe website. Who knows? Maybe it is just a way of trolling where you reply to posts by saying “watch the video”.

You might be worried that if you posted a link to a website, then that would expose your Op to being debunked or discredited by facts. Again, who knows why you are being secretive? Regardless, it is weak.

Reactions: Dangermouse
May 2007
your place
“Public servants”? Are you kidding? Politicians aren’t usually “servants” to anything but thier own egos. They are the ones who like to call it “public service”. I would bet a lot of money that you have never referred to a Democrat as a “public servant”. Besides, your boy Trump has incited threats against Democrat “public servants” and I am sure you never whined about that.