Tactics of the radical left

Apr 2019
Southeast
I disagree with Antifa's violence but i agree with their anti-fascism. And Maxine Waters has not used violence.
No, she merely incited it and green lighted mob tactics. Notice all the public harassments on the rise AFTER her reckless words?
As for Antifa, they are worthless criminals who do nothing to effect any actual change.

Apr 2019
Southeast
I am not watching it because I am not interested in viewing what is obviously a right wing rant. It isn’t something that is going to be the basis for any sort of meaningful discussion. If you can’t post an Op that includes links to credible facts, then there must be a reason for that. Maybe it would be from infowars or some other fringe website. Who knows? Maybe it is just a way of trolling where you reply to posts by saying “watch the video”.

You might be worried that if you posted a link to a website, then that would expose your Op to being debunked or discredited by facts. Again, who knows why you are being secretive? Regardless, it is weak.
Your fingers in your ears approach is weak as hell. You wont watch it but you are sure you know what it is. See the problem there? Probably not.

How can you "debunk" something you have not even watched? If you have some issue with my thread, report it to mods.

May 2007
your place
Your fingers in your ears approach is weak as hell. You wont watch it but you are sure you know what it is. See the problem there? Probably not.

How can you "debunk" something you have not even watched? If you have some issue with my thread, report it to mods.

It doesn’t make a difference if I watch it or not. If it is some RWNJ just reciting crap they read or heard somewhere, then I would want to know where it originates.

It is just a way for you you present RWNJ rhetoric without disclosing the actual source

Reactions: Dangermouse

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweettee has been banned from this thread. Please do not respond to her posts.