Tactics of the radical left

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Not if election results are any indicator.

Kim Davis, clerk who refused to issue gay marriage licenses, voted out ...
https://www.cbsnews.com/.../kentucky-clerk-kim-davis-loses-elwood-caudill-today-20...

Nov 6, 2018 - Kim Davis, clerk who refused to issue gay marriage licenses, voted out of office ... the state legislature later changed the law so clerks didn't have to sign marriage licenses. ... Caudill a bigot and said he would not support either candidate, WKYT-TV reports. ... 2018 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Another victim of the Trump coattails.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
As I recall, MLK and his movement was labeled communist (because equal rights under the law is a communist thing).
Yeah... the fashion of the times. If you don't want to just lay down and accept the way things are, you are a {insert popular bogeyman term}.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
You mean like the descrimanatory wedding cake bakers? Maybe the name that would come up would be homophobe.
Were you aware that the couple was shopping for a Baker that would reject them so that they could start the lawsuit?

But sure, boycott them... they made their choices, they can live with them.

Different story to boycott the bakers bank and try to get the bank to not do business with the Baker.

May 2007
your place
Would they be boycotting the gays banks to close their accounts? Maybe get them banned from lift and uber? Banned from social media, a little doxxing a little pressuring their employers to fire them. That sort of stuff?

If right wingers approve descrimination by bakers or any other profession, the consumers have the right to boycott the businesses or groups doing the descrimination or hate speech. You can’t have it both ways. This is America. If you want to say negative shit about Muslims or Mexicans, that is your right. However, if other Americans choose to excercise thier freedom of speech and call for a boycott, then that is thier right also. If you want to whine about it, then you have the right to whine. I may disagree with your message but I will defend you freedom of speech right to whine and even offer a Kleenex.

There there.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
If right wingers approve descrimination by bakers or any other profession, the consumers have the right to boycott the businesses or groups doing the descrimination or hate speech. You can’t have it both ways. This is America. If you want to say negative shit about Muslims or Mexicans, that is your right. However, if other Americans choose to excercise thier freedom of speech and call for a boycott, then that is thier right also. If you want to whine about it, then you have the right to whine. I may disagree with your message but I will defend you freedom of speech right to whine and even offer a Kleenex.

There there.
Nobody is complaining about boycotts... they are complaining about these fascist tactics to block people from being able to participate in society.

You are LITERALLY pushing the nazi shit the left has been worried Trump was going to do...