Tactics of the radical left

May 2007
your place
Were you aware that the couple was shopping for a Baker that would reject them so that they could start the lawsuit?

But sure, boycott them... they made their choices, they can live with them.

Different story to boycott the bakers bank and try to get the bank to not do business with the Baker.

This is America. As long as it is not an illegal reason, bankets are free to decline service if they want. Maybe it is against thier religion to facilitate hate. Haters are not a protected group under the law.

Sep 2013
On a hill
If right wingers approve descrimination by bakers or any other profession, the consumers have the right to boycott the businesses or groups doing the descrimination or hate speech. You can’t have it both ways. This is America. If you want to say negative shit about Muslims or Mexicans, that is your right. However, if other Americans choose to excercise thier freedom of speech and call for a boycott, then that is thier right also. If you want to whine about it, then you have the right to whine. I may disagree with your message but I will defend you freedom of speech right to whine and even offer a Kleenex.

There there.
The SCOTUS has ruled, money is speech.

Apr 2019
Southeast
If right wingers approve descrimination by bakers or any other profession, the consumers have the right to boycott the businesses or groups doing the descrimination or hate speech. You can’t have it both ways. This is America. If you want to say negative shit about Muslims or Mexicans, that is your right. However, if other Americans choose to excercise thier freedom of speech and call for a boycott, then that is thier right also. If you want to whine about it, then you have the right to whine. I may disagree with your message but I will defend you freedom of speech right to whine and even offer a Kleenex.

There there.
So you support freedom of speech and blacklisting people for their politics, how conflicting.

Sep 2013
On a hill
Nobody is complaining about boycotts... they are complaining about these fascist tactics to block people from being able to participate in society.

You are LITERALLY pushing the nazi shit the left has been worried Trump was going to do...
Like the poor, asylum seekers, people of color, liberals...

May 2007
your place
So you support freedom of speech and blacklisting people for their politics, how conflicting.

If someone doesn’t want to stay at Trump properties or eat at Chic fil A, that is thier right. If they want to excercise free speech and suggest that businesses boycott chick fil A, that is thier right. Are you not OK with freedom of speech?

If you have a specific instance you want to refer to then please post it. I am not going to discuss a YouTube rant.