Taliban Attacks Bank in Kabul.....

May 2010
The Taliban has taken credit for the killing of civillians and destructuion of a bank in the capitol of Afghanistan.....Kabul. Armed fighters raided the bank with wearing explosive vests. Explosions were heard inside the bank as well as automatic fire.....estimates are 28 dead.

When I heard this story at first.....I was thinking whatyaknow they figured out a way to make all take notice now.....just imagine visions of Dillinger or Jesse James.....except now it will be Ahkmed Mohahammed El Aiyi Ali-baba and 40thieves robbing Western Banks.

Then the usual came out..... a couple blew themselves up.....the Taliban takes the credit with cheering and whoops of joyous pleasure.....they get to make the All Seeing Eye for 15 mins of fame.....and then the dumbfucks forgot to take the money! :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Aug 2010
See you in a new existence!
This spring, the allied forces are going to take down Kandahar. That should adversely impact the ability of the Taliban to launch terrorist attacks such as this one.

May 2010
This spring, the allied forces are going to take down Kandahar. That should adversely impact the ability of the Taliban to launch terrorist attacks such as this one.
I don't know about that Wind.....that may slow down those Taliban there. But even the population down there is against Karzai.....we should have forced this asshole out. Now he is attempting to make us look like the bad guy with the population, stating Due to Lindsey Graham and McCain that the US wants to put a permanent military base there. Clinton had to release a statement that we were not and the usual of not forcing ourselves upon them. Karzai then stated that the Afghani people as well as their neighbors should have a say whether the US should remain in Afghanistan after next year. In the meantime more and more Nato Countries continue to bitch about the corruption and more and more are threatening to pull their support.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
We need to get the hell out of there!
We accomplished our military mission years ago & never signed-on to guard against the return of the Taliban or Al Quieda back into AF. (Hell....we can't even keep 70 year old Mexican grandmas from crossing the Rio Grande!)

Declare Victory & come home!

May 2010
We need to get the hell out of there!
We accomplished our military mission years ago & never signed-on to guard against the return of the Taliban or Al Quieda back into AF. (Hell....we can't even keep 70 year old Mexican grandmas from crossing the Rio Grande!)

Declare Victory & come home!
Didn't Obama say we were pulling out next year? Why can't he see that Karzai is not only playing us.....but is stealing from us!

Dec 2010
The Bank of Kabul, which numbers among its partners President Karzai's brother, transferred some $900 million to personal accounts of its directors in Dubai in 2009. I'm sure that they got more last year, but our investigators have been instructed not to release their findings. But at the rate the money is being stolen by the very people we put in power, I am surprised that the Taliban even bothered to attack a bank.