Target Retailer Hits $15 Billion Loss Since Pro-Transgender Announcement

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
How about you just take a look at the stock prices since Target announced they were letting men in to the little girls bathrooms at their facilities.

The stock is down by 30%.

Get back with me when it goes back up.

Psst..read the entire thread. Their stock isn't down due to their Trans policy....it was Breitbart pushing fake news again.

No wonder SpookeyColt hasn't been back to this thread to defend it.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Psst..read the entire thread. Their stock isn't down due to their Trans policy....it was Breitbart pushing fake news again.

So are you saying that the stock didn't fall from $83.98, down to $58.78 during the time of Target's announcement?

Is that fake news?

Is it fake news that Wal-Mart's stock increased by 3% during the same time?

Post some stock charts.

Prove this is fake news.

Oct 2010
A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
So are you saying that the stock didn't fall from $83.98, down to $58.78 during the time of Target's announcement?

Is that fake news?

Post some stock charts.

Prove this is fake news.
Prove that any losses are directly related and connected to a boycott?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Prove that any losses are directly related and connected to a boycott?
Not available in the Alt Left Universe.

The rest of the normal thinking American citizens are well aware of what's happening here.

And. doesn't the 3% increase in the Wal-Mart stock during the same time frame prove that?

Uhmm ... never mind.

Alt lefty's ain't gonna get it.

Sep 2016
My own world
Hate to piss on anybody's Cheerios here but Target had a corporate strategy to expand into Canada and it blew up in their face.
They have been on a decline of late. Target has to get on the online train or find themselves further in the toilet.

Fake News..no wonder John swallowed it hook line and sinker..lol

Is that fake news?

Post some stock charts.

Prove this is fake news.
My only other post in this thread was to point out that Target had a big issue in its' business plan and they fell on their face.
John, Target had a shitty 5 year plan that's the proof. It had nothing to do with a handful of people taking issue with some policy.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
My only other post in this thread was to point out that Target had a big issue in its' business plan and they fell on their face.
John, Target had a shitty 5 year plan that's the proof. It had nothing to do with a handful of people taking issue with some policy.
Is a 30% loss in stock value a "handful of people"?

Really?

And, what will be the excuse when the stock doesn't recover as other similar retailers stock increase?

Just asking.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Is a 30% loss in stock value a "handful of people"?

Really?

And, what will be the excuse when the stock doesn't recover as other similar retailers stock increase?

Just asking.
In all the times I have shopped Target over the last 50 years, I have never used their restroom....

Oct 2010
A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
The main issue i have with Target is not with is restroom policies..it is with the fact that you can't find anything on the shelves that is not made in China.