Tax Payers Bought Fast and Furious Weapons

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
U.S. Government Used Taxpayer Funds to Buy, Sell Weapons During 'Fast and Furious,'

The presstitutes are going to have to come clean on ALL of this.

This article depicts the first round of guns sold to the Sinaloa cartel. I have it on this board that an additional 30,000 weapons, including antiaircraft shoulder mounted missiles were sold to the Zeta's. That sum was on the order of $10 million dollars that came from the stimulus.

Also I would point out that the Sinaloa cartel was given free reign for ten years to import their products into this country. It made them on of the largest cocaine and methamphetamine cartels in Mexico.

I keep bringing all this up for a purpose peeps. Your government will happy as hell tossing you in prison for selling, distributing, even carrying this shit, whilst they not only allow it, but sell the scum guns.

What the fuck is wrong with a country that supports a so called war on drugs when the government of that country is responsible for the shit being in that country in the first place?

From the article....

In June 2010, however, the ATF dramatically upped the ante, making the U.S. government the actual "seller" of guns.
It is those 2010 gun sales that are never, well they were once, reported with detail.

Six

Sep 2006
Houston, Tx
Wow there is so much silence from the kook fringe left on this it's unreal. To think that the only thing that would make them go from full on ignore to out right radical activism is that their President and his AG are involved.
U.S. Government Used Taxpayer Funds To Buy, Sell Weapons During 'Fast And Furious,' Documents Show | Fox News

Not only did U.S. officials approve, allow and assist in the sale of more than 2,000 guns to the Sinaloa cartel -- the federal government used taxpayer money to buy semi-automatic weapons, sold them to criminals and then watched as the guns disappeared.
This disclosure, revealed in documents obtained by Fox News, could undermine the Department of Justice's previous defense that Operation Fast and Furious was a "botched" operation where agents simply "lost track" of weapons as they were transferred from one illegal buyer to another. Instead, it heightens the culpability of the federal government as Mexico, according to sources, has opened two criminal investigations into the operation that flooded their country with illegal weapons.

Read more: U.S. Government Used Taxpayer Funds To Buy, Sell Weapons During 'Fast And Furious,' Documents Show | Fox News

Six

Sep 2006
Houston, Tx
Like I said the only way you people would give a rats ass would be if there was a Republican behind all of this. Corrupt politicians are ok only if they share your ideology ?

That's just fantastic

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
I merged mine with your's Six. I got to say, you need pizazz in your OP.

sorry Six!

Last edited:
Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
I merged mine with your's One. I got to say, you need pizazz in your OP.
first of all, that's Six not One. Secondly, if by "pizazz," you mean that you gotta sound like you're lecturing and talking down to everyone, then yours certainly has "pizazz" - I'll give you that.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
first of all, that's Six not One. Secondly, if by "pizazz," you mean that you gotta sound like you're lecturing and talking down to everyone, then yours certainly has "pizazz" - I'll give you that.
Lecturing down, is that what that is? Let me tell you how I see it, I am wondering where the anger is, why is this so accepted? I am mad as hell that these cartels mean more to this goddamn government than you do! I know that the banks would really be hurt right now if it weren't for the fucking drug money, but thats not my problem. My problem is I have children that will be or are influenced by these drugs in some form or another daily, I have grandchildren that are in the same boat. This doesn't need to be, so if you think that I am on a soap box, talking down to you, well do something, find out why this is allowed to happen. What the fuck happened to this country???!!!