Taya Kyle: Nike, I love your gear, but your Colin Kaepernick ad exhausts my spirit

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Editor's note: The following column originally appeared on Facebook on September 4. Since it was posted it has received more than 23,000 shares and more than 3,500 comments.

Nike, I love your gear, but you exhaust my spirit on this one. Your new ad with Colin Kaepernick. I get the message, but that sacrificing everything thing – it just doesn’t play out here.

Sacrificing what, exactly? A career? I’ve done that both times I chose to stay home and be with my kids instead of continuing my business climb. And it wasn’t sacrificing everything. It was sacrificing one career and some money and it was because of what I believe in and, more importantly, who I believe in.

Taya Kyle: Nike, I love your gear, but your Colin Kaepernick ad exhausts my spirit

This is spot on.

What did this anti-American POS sacrifice with his American privileged ...

What a POS.....

This is why the Left has not won ANY significant elections since 2010.

As B. Hussein stated ....

Get ready for the new Norm ...

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
A Louisiana mayor reportedly banned his city’s recreation programs from purchasing Nike product in the wake of an ad campaign featuring former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

Mayor Ben Zahn, of Kenner, signed a memo last week that states that “under no circumstances” can any Nike apparel or equipment be “purchased for use or delivery” at any recreation facilities in the city.

Louisiana mayor prohibits Nike purchases for recreational programs: reports

Obviously .... Not everyone supports these American hating a**holes .... even if they do have a right to do what they do.

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
A Louisiana mayor reportedly banned his city’s recreation programs from purchasing Nike product in the wake of an ad campaign featuring former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

Mayor Ben Zahn, of Kenner, signed a memo last week that states that “under no circumstances” can any Nike apparel or equipment be “purchased for use or delivery” at any recreation facilities in the city.

Louisiana mayor prohibits Nike purchases for recreational programs: reports

Obviously .... Not everyone supports these American hating a**holes .... even if they do have a right to do what they do.
THAT is the ultimate un American thing to do...you keep on waving that flag in ignorance... we're laughing at your false and uninformed patriotism, John T. If I want buy and wear Nikes I will fucking do so, and you and your kind shall not do a damn thing about it.