Taya Kyle: Nike, I love your gear, but your Colin Kaepernick ad exhausts my spirit

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
There are people in this thread calling Chris Kyle a sociopath and calling his medals "participation trophies". Don't tell me that's respect.
Don't know if I would call him a sociopath but he did say that killing people was "fun".

And if someone is basing their" knowledge" of him from the Clint Eastwood film - well that'a whole other story.

Jul 2016
DS9
"Friendly fire???" WTF are you talking about? What's so friendly about murdering someone at a firing range?
Friendly fire refers to ACCIDENTALLY killing an fellow soldier during an engagement with the enemy. By definition a MURDER is NOT an accident.
No idea in the world what you allude to. Please clarify.
I was wrong. I had him confused with Pat Tillman.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
There are people in this thread calling Chris Kyle a sociopath and calling his medals "participation trophies". Don't tell me that's respect.
And there are people on the McCain and Kerry threads calling them traitors and cowards...in fact some of the same ones that on here defending Kyle's service...

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
His name should be John McStain on our country.

John McCain was a "song bird" traitor in Vietnam yet received 28 medals. Stockdale was the true hero. He refused to be a part of a filmed propaganda piece by disfiguring himself. The tape of McCain's cowardice is now available after having been discovered buried by a convenient misspelling.

McStain was a Rhino. He was a political Benedict Arnold to his party. He left Sarah Palin in a political foxhole. He said he doubted her ability to be President. Ah...duh, that is why you pick a running mate for VP and their ability to take over as President. Sarah still praised him and he would not invite her to the funeral.

He was a traitor to his POW's MIA due to his involvement in the bill which ended the effort to search for the MIA. He was an egotistical, self-serving fortunate son of a legacy of two Navy Admirals in his family.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
John Kerry is a treasonous war criminal or a liar.
This is just the tip of the iceberg, there are page after page of insults and not one post by McDuff condemning a single one of them....go figure....

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
And there are people on the McCain and Kerry threads calling them traitors and cowards...in fact some of the same ones that on here defending Kyle's service...
It wouldn't be a PH thread without some lefty showing up with a whatabout.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
And if it were not for double standards the right would have no standards at all.
Stop pretending that you were all big fans of McCain. You only liked him when he agreed with you. When he was running against Obama, you all said he was a mentally unstable racist. Don't act like you had some deep abiding respect for him. The only reason you all are acting like it now is so you have an excuse to lecture everyone.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Stop pretending that you were all big fans of McCain. You only liked him when he agreed with you. When he was running against Obama, you all said he was a mentally unstable racist. Don't act like you had some deep abiding respect for him. The only reason you all are acting like it now is so you have an excuse to lecture everyone.
Bullshit. McCain was well respected by the left, it was Sarah Palin that was the disaster area, and now she sounds good compared to the Orange Shitgibbon.